FEDEX called today

When it's just not buggy related.
Jon

FEDEX called today

Post by Jon »

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]Got a call from FEDEX today. My engine is sitting in their warehouse at the airport. Being delivered Monday AM. It's a 2270cc EFI Type IV Aircooled Technology engine being fitted to my '69 Manx. It the same engine that's been featured in the past couple of months of "Hot VW and Dune Buggy" magazine. Jake's been working on it for several months. It's been a very long wait!!!! [/FONT]
vincent9993

Post by vincent9993 »

Make sure you take picture of the engine swap and share!!! Lucky man!
Vincent Parisien
MC Director - MC 2696
Long Haul League, '69 Kick-Out-S.S., '59 Berrien Nostalgia, '73 Manxter (in progress)
Trips
mel hubbard

Post by mel hubbard »

[QUOTE="jboyton"][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Got a call from FEDEX today. My engine is sitting in their warehouse at the airport. Being delivered Monday AM. It's a 2270cc EFI Type IV Aircooled Technology engine being fitted to my '69 Manx. It the same engine that's been featured in the past couple of months of "Hot VW and Dune Buggy" magazine. Jake's been working on it for several months. It's been a very long wait!!!! [/FONT][/QUOTE] WOW,, that sounds fast :rock: Ive not seen Hot Vee Dubs for a few years now,,, hard to get in UK :cry: