5 rib trans, RGB trans, pan, link pin beam, much more

Dune Buggy Classifieds. Find it, Buy it, Post it, Sell it!
dirtdad

5 rib trans, RGB trans, pan, link pin beam, much more

Post by dirtdad »

For the last 20 years, I have been collecting stuff to build a 2nd buggy. It was to be old school, with rgb. I will not be doing it, so need to get rid of stuff. I have pictures, lots of them, but dont know how to post them.
Small nut rgb 's and trans, Needs nose cone. The trans looks fresh, came off a bus converted to freeway flyer - 350.00
5 rib bus trans. In good used shape. I had it in my buggy, but prefer a type 1 trans, so went back to that - 650.00
Early 60's pan, swing and link pin. Has been in my garage for 20 years, only 1 small area with rust. I had the pink slip in my wallet (not transferred to my name), but lost my wallet, and it was in it. Its out of the system. - 400.00 I also have an IRS jig, that I will only sell if I sell the pan.
Link pin front beam, complete drum to drum, with welded in adjusters. - 350.00
Stock boxed in IRS trailing arms, include drums, brakes, backing plates. Modified to retain stock shock position - 125.00
3 new type 1 Lobro CV, and 1 used one in good shape - 100.00 for all
Stock front seat bases (can bolt on aftermarket seats on top, and use stock seat sliders) - 50.00
Pedal assembly - 35.00
Aluminum round air filter, very good quality, fits Zenith, or other same style carb - 50.00 This is new old stock, with a gauze filter, but does have some small scratches, dents. Can be polished.
I have lots of other stuff, things like drums, axles with cv's, stock torsion bars, steering boxes, a couple of porsche/thing stub axles, a steel skid plate, an aluminum skid plate, etc. Most of this stuff has come off either my buggy, or my '71 class 11 bug, when I made changes, its all in good shape, as it came off running cars. It will all be cheap, as I just want for someone to be able to use it. Ill try to post up a complete list if someone is interested.
You can email me at regularpepe@gmail.com, or call or text at 818 635-5696. My name is Joe. I am located in La Crescenta, near Glendale/Pasadena, in CA.
dirtdad

Re: 5 rib trans, RGB trans, pan, link pin beam, much more

Post by dirtdad »

Well, I have sold 90% of the parts, including both trans, the pan, trailing arms, skid plates, seat bases, IRS jigs. Still have a hand full of items, including the complete front link pin beam with adjusters.