interest in buying

Dune Buggy Classifieds. Find it, Buy it, Post it, Sell it!
2088bob

interest in buying

Post by 2088bob »

i have a sad story to go with this i will provide a picture to establish whether there is any interest in this car[image][image][/

I realize this is more of a fiberglass manx site but i need some place to start
i have clear title and ownership docs here i am in waterloo ontario canada i am focused in the up state new york area i am looking for help to sell this car i will provide full details and pics if some one expresses interest
first the car it is fully street legal and licensed for street use here in ontario canada
100' berrien 2 seat chassis 4 wheel disc brakes with ebrakes custom internal sway bar in bj front end 3.88 r&p free way flyer irs box
engine 2088cc inline water cooled rabbit/golf gti engine 2 down draft 44 idf webers cylinder head prep by mini performance and specialities out of toledo ohio heavy porting 3/4 grind web cam carillo rods tri mil exhaust custom high end wiring its my field

here is back story in 2019 i got very sick i was in a coma for 3 months when i woke up from coma i was paralyzed from waist down so i could no longer drive i was going to gift the car to my oldest daughter in 2020 here in ontario all the insurance companies across the board decided they would no longer insure dune buggies including glass cars as well
only insurance available is facility ins which for my car come 5k a year trust me we have spent countless hours in the quest for insurance there is just nothing out there

i tried the new york buggy club but they are on face book and i don't do social media period

just looking for some help from fellow buggy owners
Attachments
images (2).jpg
images (2).jpg (41.63 KiB) Viewed 1499 times
my buggy.png
my buggy.png (97.04 KiB) Viewed 1499 times
2088bob

Re: interest in buying

Post by 2088bob »

i was the moderator of the electrical forum at shoptalkforums