1962 Dune Buggy for Sale

Dune Buggy Classifieds. Find it, Buy it, Post it, Sell it!
Buckley

Re: 1962 Dune Buggy for Sale

Post by Buckley »

Thank you lastmanx. I'll see if I can get all of the images working sometime today. I used a different computer to look at the post and sure enough, some images need fixing.
Buckley

Post by Buckley »

I edited the last photo that wasn't loading, which actually didn't need any editing at all (link was good), re-posted the 'edit' and now all of the pictures are loading for me on a different machine than what I used to create the post. Bizarre.
Buckley

Post by Buckley »

I just used my phone in WiFi mode to view the post, as a third computer. Not all of the pictures loaded. After I told the browser to reload the page they all did display successfully.
5150bossman

Post by 5150bossman »

Weird. The first 8 posts showed the pics fine. Starting with the 9th post, all the photo links were broken. A couple of minutes later, they all showed up! Looks like a nice buggy.
Buckley

Post by Buckley »

5150bossman wrote:Weird. The first 8 posts showed the pics fine. Starting with the 9th post, all the photo links were broken. A couple of minutes later, they all showed up! Looks like a nice buggy.
It is weird, since all of the pictures have been uploaded to the server hosting this site.

Thanks for the comment on the buggy 5150bossman. It drives and sounds great! I will definitely miss it when it sells, it's been an excellent buggy for me. I've got lots of memories with it for sure. If it was a long body buggy I wouldn't even be selling it.