Buggy Parts Yard Sale

Dune Buggy Classifieds. Find it, Buy it, Post it, Sell it!
GotManx

Buggy Parts Yard Sale

Post by GotManx »

So I bought this buggy from a friend of mine:

And I used it to build this buggy for running NORRA:

Now I have a bunch of parts left over. Instead of trying to store this stuff for years and probably never using it, I thought I would post some of it and see if it helps someone else out on their project. I am not set on any of the prices listed, make an offer if it is something you can use. All of these parts came from an original Manx that was built in the late 60's. A lot of the stuff is big, so shipping could be difficult, but I will be going to Big Bear and I can bring anything along with me for pick up there. I also not to far from Bruce and Winnie's if you happen to be down for breakfast with them or just visiting. I can be contacted at jonk@jjjent.com

Original ABS Dash - SOLD. It is in pretty good shape with some cracking and pieces missing in the top corners. All gauges and wiring shown are included.

Original Dash Brace - $100. The bottom tube was cut to remove a mount for the steering column, but it could easily be repaired.

Front Bumper with Zelmot Driving Lights - $150.

Original Dietz Light Buckets - $75. These are kind of rough, but everything is there. They have been painted silver. One might clean up pretty well but the other looks like the chrome is pitted and chipping.

Full Set of Cragar Rims, Yokohama Tires, Wheel Adapters and Lug Nuts - $500. The wheels and tires are from the 90's and not original to the car. The wheels (14x6 and 15x8) are in pretty good shape with some pitting on the inside of the spokes and a little rust on the rims. They are not perfect, but might work good for an unrestored car. The tires are old but in good shape, maybe half the tread left. 27x8.50x14 front and 31x10.50x15 rear. Three hold air - one leaks a little. They are a little weather checked but never sat outside.

Manx Rear Seat - SOLD. I'm not sure on this one - it could possible be the original from the car. It is well made and there are really no rips or seams coming apart. The wood backing is a little weathered.

Front Seat Covers - SOLD. These are in good shape and are for the polyurethane low backs. Seat covers only.

Original Windshield Frame - SOLD. This frame has been shorten about 2 1/2" and does have a couple of rock chips in the glass. The frame has a few extra mounting holes.

Four Point Cage - $250. Original Manx roll bar with front hoop and top bars. It is set up for the lower windshield listed above. It probably could be modified to fit a car with a standard windshield.

Last edited by GotManx on Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:45 pm, edited 4 times in total.
MERBIL9306

Re: Buggy Parts Yard Sale

Post by MERBIL9306 »

AFTERNOON. INTERESTED INTHE RERAR SEAT FOR THE MANX. CONTACT 631.965.0357 EASTERN DAYLIGHT TIME
THANKS BILL
langan

Post by langan »

I will take windshield?
GotManx

Post by GotManx »

The rear seat and windshield are still available. Contact me at jonk@jjjent.com
langan

Post by langan »

Well windshield did not make it. Nice try. 4786
Frame is ok
GotManx

Post by GotManx »

JJLangan wrote:Well windshield did not make it. Nice try. 4786
Frame is ok
Wow, that is hammered. Sorry it didn't make it, I thought I did pretty good with the packaging. I sent you a refund of $50 to your paypal account.
langan

Post by langan »

Jon refund not necessary but very nice of you. Thanks a bunch Jim
5150bossman

Post by 5150bossman »

Make the shipping company pay for it since it was one of their gorillas that crushed it.
FulsGld

Post by FulsGld »

Do you still have the Dash Brace???
Gary Berry
Prosser, WA
1971 Turista
1969 ManxVair
Member #1112
GotManx

Post by GotManx »

Dash Brace is still available.
roccocamuti

Post by roccocamuti »

I'll take the seat covers if you still have them. Please email me at christopher@camut.com. Thank you.
jkranz

Post by jkranz »

Please send the numbers on the B.F. Manx plate between the seats. I will buy the body and whatever else you have. magnoondaiwana@gmail.com.
Thanks, Joe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
GotManx

Post by GotManx »

Sorry, I am not selling the whole buggy, just some left over parts from the build. Let me know if there is anything listed above that you are interested in. Some of it has been sold but I still have a few of the items.
atomicmime

Post by atomicmime »

I know it's been awhile, but is the front bumper with driving lights still available? ...or just the front bumper? Thanks -- Patrick
Patrick Cooley
Member #1737
'69 Manx Project
GotManx

Post by GotManx »

The bumper has been sold.