The OFFICIAL 2019 Manx Club Wall Calendar!

Dune Buggy Classifieds. Find it, Buy it, Post it, Sell it!
abgiles

The OFFICIAL 2019 Manx Club Wall Calendar!

Post by abgiles »

EDIT!! THE REMAINING 2019 CALENDARS HAVE BEEN SHIPPED TO MIKE AND LORI ANN DARIO! PLEASE CONTACT THEM VIA THE MEMBERSHIP EMAIL TO ASK ABOUT AVAILABILITY Thank you to everyone for making this year's sales awesome!!

The FIFTH ANNUAL MANX CLUB CALENDAR!

I cannot express my gratitude to all the members and guests that have made the last four calendars a tremendous success (at least in my mind they were)! It was due to your support with picture submissions and calendar orders that we are able to do this again this year.

For those of you that do not know, this calendar is being sold for the benefit of the Manx Club only. I receive no monetary profit from this, although the satisfaction of contributing to the club is more than I ever dreamed of! All proceeds, along with every receipt from the ordering of the calendars, to the stamps for mailing, are sent straight to the Manx Club treasurer. I did have one person that questioned this last year, so I wanted to get this out of the way ahead of time.

For those of you that have ordered before, please make note of the address change if you are mailing a check. If you're paying by PayPal, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE check the spelling of the email address, or just copy and paste it.

The 2019 Manx Club Wall Calendar will follow the same format as the last four years. It's a 16 month calendar, (yes, it goes 4 months into 2020), and will be filled with the photo submissions that have been asked for and received by over the last year.

You DO NOT need to be a member to order, but it will cost you an extra $1.00 if you're not a member (another benefit of officially joining the Manx Club).

COST: $15.00per calendar (including shipping if you are in the United States) for active Manx Club Members (being a member of the Facebook Page does not make you a club member). $16.00 for non-members.

IF YOU LIVE OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES, email me at Manxcalendar@gmail.com with the number of calendars you would like to order, and I'll let you know the total price, including shipping. Usually, ordering more than one calendar will cover the costs as well, but I will have to let you know.

Here's how to order:

1. PayPal is the preferred method. The email address for sending payments is manxcalendar@gmail.com. Please note that PayPal does take a percentage of the funds, so if you'd like to send it as a gift, that's your choice. It's another 75 cents/calendar that goes to the club. Please check the spelling of the above email address, as a number of people have not had their orders go through due to the misspelling of the word "calendar".

2. Good old fashioned checks are also accepted, but it does take a bit of time for me to get them sent this way. You can send them to:

Brian Giles
97095 Doubloon Way
Yulee, FL 32097

Please make sure your member number and address are included in the payment, however you send it, and make sure your member number is separate from your address!

Here is an example of a good way:

John Smith
1234 Main Street
Anywhere, IA 31546

Member # 5678

Here is an example of a very confusing way:

John Smith
5678 1234 main street, anywhere 31546

Yes, I do get them like that, and it takes a lot of effort to get clarification. Remember, I'm a simpleton, and the easier you make it for me, the faster you'll get your calendar.

If you order more than 2 calendars, they will be sent USPS Priority Mail (actually cheaper and faster than 1st class with the prepaid mailers), and other orders will ship first class mail.

If you have any issues, please contact me at the above email address, or via facebook messenger. Thanks!![/size]
Last edited by abgiles on Thu Mar 07, 2019 12:04 pm, edited 15 times in total.
(Loretta) Manx # M2940D910E on customized 1970 chassis that has been "Wheelerized" by Joescoolcustoms
(Scarlett) Manx Resorter #12 (R0012B931S) on 1969 chassis.
(Gunther) Manx 2 # A0202A035E
Tow'dster # TF530G913S
Original Home built buggy that I learned to drive in back in 1995 (the one that started my passion).
Club Member # 4436

Loretta: http://www.manxclub.com/forum/viewtopic ... t=3365Manx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
joescoolcustoms

Re: The OFFICIAL 2017 Manx Club Wall Calendar!

Post by joescoolcustoms »

Done.

And, Thank you again for spending your time creating this Calendar. It has been talked about for a number of years and you have made it happen.

I always look forward to flipping to that new month and seeing my friends in it.
abgiles

Post by abgiles »

Thanks Joe!
(Loretta) Manx # M2940D910E on customized 1970 chassis that has been "Wheelerized" by Joescoolcustoms
Tow'dster # TF530G913S
Original Home built buggy that I learned to drive in back in 1995 (the one that started my passion).
Club Member # 4436

Loretta: http://www.manxclub.com/forum/viewtopic ... t=3365Manx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
calvin

Post by calvin »

Thanks again for putting this together. I really appreciate the ones I have gotten in the past.

Calvin
RedBaronofRedBud

Post by RedBaronofRedBud »

Thank you for all the hard work on creating the official Manx Club calendar! You do a great job and its always a thing of beauty and intrigue.

Now that the obligatory brown nosing is done....when are we going to see some pictures of whats to come??? At least show some of the "also rans". Come on, Giles...throw us a frikkin bone already!!
Tim and Barb Byrnes
Team Kermit
Long Haul League
ECVW 14
S2B 15
BTTB 15

Join us in St Louis for Manx in the Middle 2017!!!

Im not a complete idiot...there are pieces missing.
Scott-Drolet

Post by Scott-Drolet »

You've got PayPal! Thank you Brian, for spending untold hours and all your talents putting this together. I'm really
looking forward to receiving another awesome calendar!
rzeller

Post by rzeller »

Scott-Drolet wrote:You've got PayPal! Thank you Brian, for spending untold hours and all your talents putting this together. I'm really
looking forward to receiving another awesome calendar!
What Scott said!!!!! Just ordered mine.
Bud Zeller
Wilmington, NC
Manx Club Member Since 2004 - #2475
Member of the Manx Club's Long Haul League - 2015
2018 NORRA Mexican 1000 - #1356 - Bad News Racing
2022 NORRA Mexican 1000 - #3347 - Bad News Racing & ACME Companies
2023 NORRA Mexican 1000 - #1356 - Bad News Racing
'68 Meyers Manx - M1996F826S
'66 VW Kombi Bus
'73 VW Thing
abgiles

Post by abgiles »

Thanks to you both for the continued support! It's always fun doing this, and this year was no exception.
Tow'dster # TF530G913S
Club Member # 4436

principiab

Re: The OFFICIAL 2018 Manx Club Wall Calendar!

Post by principiab »

Thanks Brian! Looking forward to the 2018 calendar! Have enjoyed them all and appreciate your hard work and effort to put out a fun and professional product. Great way to take an idea and run with it - creating more smiles per mile for all of our members!

Connie Breedlove
Member #1634
Manx Club Board Secretary
Old Clone - Beezer
Glitterbug - Buzbee
Meyers Manx - Aztec Fire
Mike-Presley

Post by Mike-Presley »

When do the calendars go out or did they and I screwed up on my order?

Maybe never mind. I just saw a couple of Facebook posts of people getting the calendars.
Tom-Kathleen

Post by Tom-Kathleen »

We got our copy today. Love the cover! That is our '68 Manx (which Bruce called "Sweetheart" after he drove it) with Bruce at the wheel. The original picture was taken by Jennifer Carnevale at the 2016 MOTB event. With her permission, I had my photoshop expert friend John Kolakowski remove all the people in the background so that Brian could use the photo. Thanks Brian! Tom & Kathleen Iacoboni
abgiles

Post by abgiles »

Tom-Kathleen wrote:We got our copy today. Love the cover! That is our '68 Manx (which Bruce called "Sweetheart" after he drove it) with Bruce at the wheel. The original picture was taken by Jennifer Carnevale at the 2016 MOTB event. With her permission, I had my photoshop expert friend John Kolakowski remove all the people in the background so that Brian could use the photo. Thanks Brian! Tom & Kathleen Iacoboni

Thanks for sending it in last year. I'm glad I saved it to use. I am trying to use pictures of Bruce in a buggy each year, but as he is aging, and getting in and out is getting more difficult, it's tough to get them.
Tow'dster # TF530G913S
Club Member # 4436

mightymanx

Post by mightymanx »

Brian I was wondering if you had any more calendars?
principiab

Re: The OFFICIAL 2019 Manx Club Wall Calendar!

Post by principiab »

Thanks so very much for all the time and effort you put forth in doing these calendars! Placing my order today!

Connie Breedlove
RedBaronofRedBud

Re: The OFFICIAL 2019 Manx Club Wall Calendar!

Post by RedBaronofRedBud »

Ordered...can't wait

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Tim and Barb Byrnes
Team Kermit
Long Haul League
ECVW 14
S2B 15
BTTB 15

Join us in St Louis for Manx in the Middle 2017!!!

Im not a complete idiot...there are pieces missing.