FAO Henny C Jore (from Holland)

Buggy Buddies to the Rescue! Breakdowns, repairs, construction, all things technical.
mel hubbard

FAO Henny C Jore (from Holland)

Post by mel hubbard »

Henny, if you happen to read this, I'd like to speak to you, but don't have your contact details.. Being a Meyers Manx owner I thought this would be the best way to find you. Mel.
manxdavid

Post by manxdavid »

The last email address I had for him was... manx@chello.nl I remember his shell from when you dragged it up to Buxton that time, wierd color that one...
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something." (Plato)
mel hubbard

Post by mel hubbard »

[QUOTE="Manxdavid;15991"]The last email address I had for him was... manx@chello.nl I remember his shell from when you dragged it up to Buxton that time, wierd color that one...[/QUOTE] That was the shell Dave,, a kinda love it or hate it thing!!. Henny,, if your looking... All it was, just incase you were wondering >> A buddy of mine wanted to buy a type 82 original Kubel and its in Holland and I wanted to speak to you about it, since you are the only guy I know living there..... BUT, my buddy has just phoned to say the vehicle has now been sold, so looks like its staying in Holland now,,, my english buddy is really pissed off about missing out on the good deal,,,, it went within 24 hours of it being advertised... I did tell him to act fast..
Bosduuvel

Post by Bosduuvel »

Henny

Post by Henny »

[quote="mel hubbard;15985"]Henny, if you happen to read this, I'd like to speak to you, but don't have your contact details.. Being a Meyers Manx owner I thought this would be the best way to find you. Mel.[/quote] Hi Mel, as David already stated, you can e-mail me on manx@chello.nl Talk to you later, kind regards, Henny Jore (The Netherlands) www.manxter.nl