A website promoting the truth?

Buggy Buddies to the Rescue! Breakdowns, repairs, construction, all things technical.
newmanx59

A website promoting the truth?

Post by newmanx59 »

Take a look: http://www.stopthrillcraft.org/ I have never seen so many unfounded & outrageous claims come from one place. "3 to 4 gallons of fuel and oil from a 1 hour Jet Ski ride.........How can this be? My JetSki doesn't even use 2 gallons of fuel in an hour ride and only one 50th of that in oil. It doesn't add up. It's a shame that just anyone can put up a website with as many untruths as this one. It's also a shame there are so many people, stupid enough to believe the claims.
ralphdjeeper

wacko nut cases

Post by ralphdjeeper »

Thank's for posting this, your link is worth taking a look, if only to see what these nut cases think and how there connected to all these other groups who want to destroy our great Country and our freedom's,how there going about it,and what they want in the end, every one should read it, I love there new catch word (THRILLCRAFT), it's the new Saturday night special, or Assault weapon, and they will use it more and more to close our roads and lands from our use. get mad and fight back at every chance you get. thanks again.
jsturtlebuggy

Post by jsturtlebuggy »

These people are presenting their facts as the true. They are telling outright lies. They need to be stopped.
Joseph
Manx Club #1095
Having fun with Buggies since 1970
Worked in VWs in shops since 1970
MojaveMel

What's the truth?

Post by MojaveMel »

I was at a Mojave Preserve counter a while back and a guy comes in to notify those in charge that he and his cronies are going out with cameras to document abuses. Eventually some off-road moron will give them enough evidence to go before a judge and get the Mojave Rd closed. On a bigger scale about possibly presenting tweaked data as true: Several revelations lately that some key scientists are distorting the data on climate models. I heard it was bad enough that some who voted for him are calling for Al Gore to give back his Oscar? Makes me wonder what to believe.