NORRA Rally Event Announced

Buggy Buddies to the Rescue! Breakdowns, repairs, construction, all things technical.
Chicago Joe

NORRA Rally Event Announced

Post by Chicago Joe »

The following information was recieved this morning from National Off Road Racing Association (NORRA): Hello, I am Pam Clark with the National Off Road Racing Association (NORRA). Our organization founded the world famous Baja 1000 & 500 in the late 1960's as well as many other well known events. In April, 2010 we are having a revival of the original NORRA Mexican 1000, a 3 day on/off road stage rally in Baja. It is open to vintage bikes, vehicles, and alternative fuel vehicles. We already have several Manx/tow'ds entered and I believe Bruce Meyers is planning on participating. We would love to have your club's participation in this historic event. Please feel to e-mail for more info or visit http://www.norra.com Thank you, Pam Clark NORRA pclark@norra.com
Joe Spittler - 1118
BuggyBob

Post by BuggyBob »

Does anyone in the club wish to participate or represent the club. Its sounds like an awsome time.
steve heckert

Norra Mexican 1000

Post by steve heckert »

Hi Bob, I am signed up and will be taking my #8 Les Choat Burro to the event. I could use help. Steve #1949
Coolrydes

Post by Coolrydes »

Bob, Do you think there is a way to enter our dual sport???? Kevin
Ed-Chenal

Post by Ed-Chenal »

Mexico.....?
Ed