How about a Hot Wheels Meyers Manx

Buggy Buddies to the Rescue! Breakdowns, repairs, construction, all things technical.
167luckycharm

How about a Hot Wheels Meyers Manx

Post by 167luckycharm »

with a custom paint scheme and packaged only for the Manx club members? It would be available to members that paid their annual dues, possible signed by Bruce himself... Just a thought as I sit idly waiting for a phone call. John
Vealmonkey

Post by Vealmonkey »

Now you're just teasing me! Since we're dreaming here, how about a Hot Wheels Tow'd?
shaihulud

Post by shaihulud »

And of course, while we're at it, a Hot Wheels Manx SR.
vreuther

Post by vreuther »

ok since you're all dreaming... how about a Todd McFarlane rendition of Bruce? :D
Tom-Kathleen

Post by Tom-Kathleen »

How about a Hot Wheels Manxter to go with the Jada Toys version? Tom
Tom & Kathleen Iacoboni
# 1030
Vernon, CT
1968 Meyers Manx, 1971 Manxter S, 1972 KickOut SS (WIP)
manxdavid

Post by manxdavid »

Has anyone picked up any of the new HW Manxes yet? I've bought a couple off eBay but they haven't arrived yet. Image
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something." (Plato)
vreuther

Post by vreuther »

I remember seeing a HW buggy in the store but did not buy. My kids got me a Jada 1:64 Manxter for my birthday though. It's pretty neat.
Gigantalope

Post by Gigantalope »

Bruce as a transformer into a tourista?
90volts

Post by 90volts »

theres a guy on ebay that does custom jobs on hot wheels. i have a usmc version and a mooneyes version he's done. very cool, very professional job. i'm sure he would be able to do a manxclub version, but it would have to go thriugh the club to be legal. point is, it can be done.
167luckycharm

Post by 167luckycharm »

Hi all, After reading the posts on thesamba site regarding the printing of a MM patch...('don't wanna go there' is the best course of action), I envisioned a special edition of a Hot Wheels Meyers Manx on a Manx Club card and blister pack. It would be done by Hot Wheels at the factory making them the authorised company, as they have been with the previous versions of the same car. To make the cars more generic, they could just be offered in the unpainted or "ZAMAC" known in the diecast world. Otherwise, they could be in any color, but that could mean someone would be fighting over certain colors. Possibly avoiding other colors too... Who said something about the green ones? Oh, right, that was green M&M's. I hope to see a club version someday. John #646
90volts

Post by 90volts »

i would much rather the new matchbox verison. have you een that one? i have a pic somewhere.i'll have to di it out. think-big tires.