Wife Cheating Advice

Buggy Buddies to the Rescue! Breakdowns, repairs, construction, all things technical.
Reverb

Wife Cheating Advice

Post by Reverb »

I really need some advice on what could be a crucial decision. I've suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me. The usual signs... Phone rings but if I answer, the caller hangs up. My wife has been going out with the girls a lot recently although when I ask their names she always says, "Just some friends from work, you don't know them." I always stay awake to look out for her taxi coming home, but she always walks down the drive. Although I can hear a car driving off, as if she has gotten out of the car round the corner. Why? Maybe she wasn't in a taxi? I once picked her cell phone up just to see what time it was and she went berserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her. Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my wife. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth, but last night she went out again and I decided to really check on her. I decided I was going to park my Dune Buggy next to the garage and then hide behind it so I could get a good view of the whole street when she came home. It was at that moment, crouching behind my buggy, that I noticed that the valve covers on my engine seemed to be leaking a little oil. Is this something I can fix myself or should I take the buggy back to the repair shop? :D
fubar

Post by fubar »

find the most expensive turn key motor with lots of chrome and put it on her credit card.
enesset

Re: Wife Cheating Advice

Post by enesset »

I love this post and was grateful for the laugh. 8-)

To fubar's comment, I"m looking at the cost of those turnkey motors and I'm afraid to get spousal approval! 8-)