57 days now

Buggy Buddies to the Rescue! Breakdowns, repairs, construction, all things technical.
90volts

57 days now

Post by 90volts »

yeah i know- its a little premature. not even halloween yet. but i was downloading some christmas tunes for the ipod,and then we were at the craft store and they had a big sale on ornaments. so one thing led to another and voila! so does anyone 'dress up' the buggy for the holidays? getting some thoughts together. hope it snows, i'd like to go pick up a tree in it in he snow!(a light snow maybe :D ) got some garland and ornaments and the invertor for the lights. thinking antenna topper for the buggy whip. don't tell me i'm the only christmas geek here! LOL. http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v444/ ... 0_2969.flv
Vealmonkey

Post by Vealmonkey »

Very Cool, one of the best Christmas scenes I've laid eyes on in a while.
markmark

Post by markmark »

He looks quite happy with his Christmas present....nice one.......:D
90volts

Post by 90volts »

so anyone else in the spirit yet? heres from toys for tots cruise- Image Image Image
ralphdjeeper

Christmas Buggy

Post by ralphdjeeper »

Hi 90 volts, Great pictures and a good cause for the presents,looks like the kids are haveing a great time too, enjoyed and too all a very MERRY CHRISTMAS and a Great NEW YEAR, GOD BLESS you all Ralphdjeeper and Family
fubar

Post by fubar »

The last time I was wandering the aisles of the local buggy shop, they had an LED lamp to replace the 1156 bulb in the buggy whip. I do know that the San Diego County Sherrifs Deputies are not amused when you drive around with them on. But they look good in a parking lot.
90volts

Post by 90volts »

what? the blinking one? i saw that online somwhere. expensive, but that would look cool. wonder if anyone would get out of my way? that would go nicely with the PA system i'm working on. :D
90volts

Post by 90volts »

alright, so its not 57 days anymore. now it's 14 days. got the tree yesterday afternoon. it was beautiful for this time of year here in the mid-atlantic region. mid 50s. Went for an hour or so drive. Buggy took a bit to warm up but ran great when it finally did. Image Image
vincent9993

You're awsome dude!

Post by vincent9993 »

Talk about living the holiday to the max! The picture of the tree in your buggy just made me smile for the rest of the day! If only I could drive mine year round...
Vincent Parisien
MC Director - MC 2696
Long Haul League, '69 Kick-Out-S.S., '59 Berrien Nostalgia, '73 Manxter (in progress)
Trips
90volts

Post by 90volts »

only 7 days now. and you'd never guess it. 63 degrees here outside philly this afternoon. went for a ride with the littlest one before picking up the others at school today. kids loved it at school- all decorated up and blasting christmas tunes. turned the lights on and went for a short ride tonight too. just out to get some coffee. still real nice out. still looking like a green christmas =( Image
Buggy-Bum-2

Post by Buggy-Bum-2 »

And the pine barrons smelled like christmas last weekend with all the trees.
90volts

Post by 90volts »

i can still smell the pines in my buggy that i haven't been able to find to get out still! lol.
Buggy-Bum-2

Post by Buggy-Bum-2 »

you'll be pulling pine needles out for ever!!!!!!!