Buggy Time

Buggy Buddies to the Rescue! Breakdowns, repairs, construction, all things technical.
skyking

Buggy Time

Post by skyking »

Finally some decent weather. It has almost rained non stop this winter. My ride started right up and been driving for last 2 weeks. I know the hard core guys out will probably give me grief about the lack of buggy time in winter. But I do want my new seats getting wet. Just a quick story when I had breakfast with the weekly Bruce meyers group near San Diego. I saw someone sitting in his buggy outside restaurant one early cold morning in February. All bundled up and appeared frozen to the steering wheel. I think he was thawing before coming in. Get them cleaned and fired up. For the guys not finished building maybe the weather will get you motivated.
fubar

Post by fubar »

I put a heater in mine to keep my feet warm. I was considering heated seats. My friends nephew had them in his ride down in Glamis last December. We were near freezing , he seamed pretty cozy.
mel hubbard

Post by mel hubbard »

Bruce Meyers tip (to me once) for keeping warm in a buggy,,,,was to get inside of a sleeping bag and drive it. but get a feel for the pedals before starting off. I guess that must have been in Baja he did that.