Mel Hubbard's new Kubelwagen...

Buggy Buddies to the Rescue! Breakdowns, repairs, construction, all things technical.
mel hubbard

Post by mel hubbard »

[QUOTE="Manxdavid"]Stevie Wonder and Mr. Magoo did the back... Image I still see the guy who built them quite often.[/QUOTE] Next time you see him Dave,,, grab him around the neck n strangle him :eek: I would just like to Apologise on behalf of the guy that made that ugly monstrosity,,(who ever he is) for naming it after such a beautiful state :D :D
manxdavid

Post by manxdavid »

[QUOTE="mel hubbard"]Next time you see him Dave,,, grab him around the neck n strangle him :eek:[/QUOTE] His name's Terry and he runs this place now.... http://www.explorerprocomp.co.uk/ I'll tell him he's on the ever increasing list (the one headed by that French bloke :D )
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something." (Plato)
shaky

Post by shaky »

Hi David I wish I had known that you had this photo, I could have used it in the book! shaky
manxdavid

Post by manxdavid »

[QUOTE="shaky"]Hi David I wish I had known that you had this photo, I could have used it in the book! shaky[/QUOTE] What book?
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something." (Plato)
shaky

Post by shaky »

Hi David, Sorry mate, I thought I had told you ages ago when you started asking why I wanted bits of fibreglass to repair etc. on th VZ forum. When it is finally printed it will be here> http://www.veloce.co.uk/shop/products/productDetail.php?prod_id=V373&prod_group=Build%20Your%20Own%20Car&
manxdavid

Post by manxdavid »

Cool, should make a change from the usual 'picture books'.
shaky

Post by shaky »

That's what got me started ;-)
mel hubbard

Post by mel hubbard »

[QUOTE="Manxdavid"]Cool, should make a change from the usual 'picture books'.[/QUOTE] TOOOOOOOOOOO TRUE :drinking: