Does this Buggy do it for anyone???

Buggy Buddies to the Rescue! Breakdowns, repairs, construction, all things technical.
manxdavid

Does this Buggy do it for anyone???

Post by manxdavid »

Found this on British eBay. It's a New Zealand Buggy that someone's going to either import or mould in the UK; not too sure. I'm not keen but it may do it for someone... Image Image Beetle bonnet anyone??? http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NEW-BEACH-BUGGY-% ... dZViewItem
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something." (Plato)
newmanx59

Post by newmanx59 »

I like it. The hood caught my eyes straight away. Jerry...
mel hubbard

Post by mel hubbard »

Sorry Dave its a thumbs down from me :eek: Hope that doesn't mean i will have to learn how to post pics on here from now on :D
90volts

Post by 90volts »

i heard someone here is about ready to release a kubelwagen fiberglass body. anyone have any info on that?
mel hubbard

Post by mel hubbard »

[QUOTE="90volts"]i heard someone here is about ready to release a kubelwagen fiberglass body. anyone have any info on that?[/QUOTE] :D I made the molds for them,, and took two out,,, one for myself,, my plan is to sell the moulds now and maybe do a Limey LWB buggy. Just been hanging the doors on one today,,,,, will get some pics to Dave when it starts looking more like a type 82 rather than a mocked up pile of panels.
manxdavid

Post by manxdavid »

[QUOTE="mel hubbard"]:D I made the molds for them,, and took two out,,, one for myself,, my plan is to sell the moulds now and maybe do a Limey LWB buggy. Just been hanging the doors on one today,,,,, will get some pics to Dave when it starts looking more like a type 82 rather than a mocked up pile of panels.[/QUOTE] No problem Mel; can't wait to see it myself!!! Email me the pics or snail-mail 'em...whatever...
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something." (Plato)
90volts

Post by 90volts »

aww. too bad. was looking forward to new bodys. was toying with that idea instead of a manxter. :(
Gene-C

Post by Gene-C »

David, I dont really like the back end of that body. The front is OK.
mel hubbard

Post by mel hubbard »

Pics on the way Dave :hello: Im with Scott on that,,,, front ends OK,,,, just dont follow it :help:
Tom-Kathleen

Post by Tom-Kathleen »

It looks too "busy" for me. Tom
Tom & Kathleen Iacoboni
# 1030
Vernon, CT
1968 Meyers Manx, 1971 Manxter S, 1972 KickOut SS (WIP)