Dec. OC/SO CAL Buggy Breakfast

Buggy Buddies to the Rescue! Breakdowns, repairs, construction, all things technical.
Gene-C

Dec. OC/SO CAL Buggy Breakfast

Post by Gene-C »

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- We will be having our monthly OC/SO CAL Buggy Breakfast, Sat. Dec. 17th. 2005 @ the Katella Grill Corner of Main St. & Katella Ave. , in the Beautiful City of ORANGE @ 9:00AM.....EVERYONE IS WELCOME.....Buggy running OR not..... Come on out and say "HEY"..........Looking forward to seeing you ALL............ Bill & Frances......aka....MR&MRS OLDMANX........... :hello: :eat: :driving:
90volts

re

Post by 90volts »

December in a buggy. must be nice. meanwhile back on the east coast: :( Image
Lee

Post by Lee »

I'll be there! Mike, Not to rub it in, but this is from our breakfast in January, 2004: Image
newmanx59

Post by newmanx59 »

Thanks, Lee, Oh no That's not rubbing it in....It's 4 degrees outside as I type this. AAARRRRRGGGGHHHHH :x
Gene-C

Post by Gene-C »

Mike you are at the wrong end of the east coast. I drove my buggy all over yesterday. BTW I was wearing shorts and a short sleeve shirt. :driving:
90volts

re

Post by 90volts »

great. now even the (southern) east coasters are rubbing it in too ! we're expecting 6 inches to fall tonight.
Siggymanx33

Post by Siggymanx33 »

It's so cold I'm have problems staying warm in my daily driver. I tried to do some work on my buggy the other night in my closed, unheated garage that I lasted less than 5 minutes. I am actually headed to CA for a day next week. While some may think that's a nice change, it only hurts that much more when you land and get in your car to go home.