Old Hot VW's mags Wanted

Buggy Buddies to the Rescue! Breakdowns, repairs, construction, all things technical.
manxdavid

Post by manxdavid »

I should have a copy on Manxed Out Mel, but just flown back from a week's r&r in Cuba so give me a bit to get over jetlag and get the rum out of veins... :D
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something." (Plato)
manxdavid

Post by manxdavid »

I found that Mag Mel if Ritchie still needs it I can post no problem if you or he can remind me of his address. Here are some pics of Ritchie's car off your website. As you say me changes his mind like my wife in a shoe store... Image Image Image Image
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something." (Plato)
mel hubbard

Post by mel hubbard »

[QUOTE="Manxdavid"]I found that Mag Mel if Ritchie still needs it I can post no problem if you or he can remind me of his address. QUOTE] Just put a post up for Richie to get in touch with you Dave, Thanks. Tom, this could save you the trouble, but if you've mailed it already thats fine by me, because I would like a copy for myself,, used to have it years back but cant find it now (maybe I gave it to Dave :D ) would be good to have another read of it,,, cool buggy too :rock:
allen pierce

Post by allen pierce »

I made contact with Tom, gave him my address, he said he would mail it to me, first chance he got, so I can hand carry it over. Don't know if he's mailed it to me yet. On another note, I'll be bringing Dave some center caps from an ebay sale, so if there is anything additional (small items, of course) anyone needs, just let me know.
TMc2548

Post by TMc2548 »

Allen, I haven't mailed it yet but plan on it tomorrow at my lunch break. Hopefully it will arrive in time. I'll email you to let you know to look for it. Mel, you're welcome to it even though David has found another issue. The magazine is still worth more to you than me and I have no qualms about giving it away.
mel hubbard

Post by mel hubbard »

[QUOTE="TMc2548"] Mel, you're welcome to it even though David has found another issue. The magazine is still worth more to you than me and I have no qualms about giving it away.[/QUOTE] :rock: :rock: Allen,, how light will you travelling back?,,, only Im making a lifting hood mould,, and as your going to do some fiberglassing here maybe (if you have the room) you can take one (hood) back with you & take a mould off it for the guys,, Vreuther could be your first customer. Let me know,,,,it should box up smaller than a full size hood for transporting.
allen pierce

Post by allen pierce »

Mel, Hum, that would be interesting! I'm intrigued by the possibilities. Now you've got my gears a'turning. I'll have to see, once I get to your place.
manxdavid

Post by manxdavid »

I mailed my copy to Ritchie today. What are your travel plans Allen? Will Mrs Pierce be with you? I'll be giving the B&B a call soon so could book some rooms if you like. My cell phone number here in the UK is 07736 865902 if you need anything. I don't know if your phone will work over here, I've got an old one I could send you to use if you could use it.
allen pierce

Post by allen pierce »

Mel, Received the magazine from Tom today. It's currently resting in the "pile of stuff" I'm bringing over. Dave, Mrs. Pierce (Kathy) will be on the trip with me, however, she has her own agenda for Saturday and will be staying around Banbury or there abouts.