Tow'd Assembly Manual

Buggy Buddies to the Rescue! Breakdowns, repairs, construction, all things technical.
Vealmonkey

Tow'd Assembly Manual

Post by Vealmonkey »

Everyone has been so helpful, thank you very much. I read about a Tow'd assembly manual, does anyone have any scans of this manual for the website or that can be posted? Is there such a thing as a Tow'dster assembly manual and does someone have any scans of that also? Were there any accessories for the Tow'd or Tow'dster in any of the meyers catalogs?
Old-Towd

Post by Old-Towd »

For a Tow'd assembly manual, call or e-mail Winnie she sell's them, if not let me know.
Jay - We Sacrifice Quality So You Can Save
1969 Sand Rover T pickup
1962 Baja / 1986 CT110 Honda Trailbike
1973 Thing / Yorba Linda,Ca.
MC 2693, RBC, DSB, SoCalBajas, hondatrailcts, BurroBuggies
Vealmonkey

Post by Vealmonkey »

That's a wild picture, Meyers Tow'd meets "Pimp My Ride". Who's Tow'dster is that? That's really cool,I never would have thought about taking a Tow'd in that styling direction. What kind of items are available through the Manx Club Store, besides the assembly manual, that aren't listed? Everyone is being a big help, Thank You Very Much.
CoKev

Post by CoKev »

Old Towd, Where did you get a picture of that - - - - Thing!? Don't let yours see it, unless you want to scare it to death. :crazy: No time frame on the reman parts yet. Will check after the Borrego run. If Winnie can't do a copy of the instructions, let me know. You have to understand that its more like guidlines than instructions, but there still is alot of good stuff, especially if you are running blind like I was.