Official Manx Club 2015 Wall Calendar - Ordering Information

Where did you get that part or get that work done? If you have a gadget or service to share, please do!
abgiles

Official Manx Club 2015 Wall Calendar - Ordering Information

Post by abgiles »

The Official Manx Club 2015 Wall Calendars will be sent to print on Monday, the 24th of November. I should have them ready to mail out by December 8th. They'll make great Christmas presents (or Holiday presents if you don't celebrate Christmas). Pricing is set at $15 for members and $16 for non members.

Here's how to order:

1. Paypal users - Paypal is preferred - Send your payment (make sure your shipping address is included!) to abgiles@tds.net Ensure you put Manx Calendar on there, as I sometimes sell other items on Ebay. If you are a member, include your Manx Club member number in the remarks section.

2. Snail Mail (good 'ole USPS first class mail). - Send a check or USPS money order to:

Brian Giles
236 Amber Ridge Trail
Irmo, SC 29063

If paying by check, make sure you include your mailing address on a piece of paper, and your member number. Put Manx Calendar on the remarks section of the check please.

I will only ship out the calendars once payment is received. Sorry, I'm not a credit union.

3. I am doing everything possible to get these out in time for the holidays, however, I don't control the weather, the US mail, etc.. All I can promise is to send the calendars out the day after payment is received. They will be sent vis USPS First Class Mail.

I have a post office within a mile of my work, and will visit it each day needed to get them sent.

International Orders: Please send an email to abgiles@tds.net with your address, and how many you would like. I'll send you a quote for pricing. Please make sure Manx Calendar is in the subject line.
Thanks!
manxdavid

Re: Official Manx Club 2015 Wall Calendar - Ordering Informa

Post by manxdavid »

Will postage to overseas members be possible? There's no mention of air mail rates. Jus' askin'...smiley: smokin
abgiles

Post by abgiles »

David,
Yes, but I will need your address to get the exact quote for pricing. You can send me an email with your address to abgiles@tds.net Please put Manx Calendar in the subject line.
Thanks!
Brian
abgiles

Post by abgiles »

I've updated the original post to include this David. Thanks for the heads up!
marklandon

Post by marklandon »

Just sent off for 2 thanks
joescoolcustoms

Post by joescoolcustoms »

The calendar has pictures of Buggy's. The photo's have been sent in for selection by Manx Club members. Will be a great motivator for the coming year!
abgiles

Post by abgiles »

It's a bunch of different buggies in different settings. If you look at the bottom of the thread about picture submission (sorry, but the cutoff date has already passed, as the calendar goes to print tomorrow), I've put a few words about what was used in the selection process.

I tried to stick to outdoor settings of buggies without people in them, unless they were action photos. I also tried to vary what kinds of buggies (Manx, non-Manx fiberglass buggies, street rides, offroad rides, Tow'ds, a couple of dual sports, etc... to appeal as much as possilbe to everyone).
principiab

Post by principiab »

Pretty sure it's going to be AWESOME! Can hardly wait! Thanks for doing this!
Ed-Chenal

Post by Ed-Chenal »

Bill,

You can make up your own calendar at Wal-mart. My daughter in law does it every year with pictures of our grandchildren and gives it to us as a Christmas Present. Very inexpensive.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/8x11-Photo-Ca ... th/5026447
abgiles

Post by abgiles »

Here's the preview! Months are from January 2015 to April 2016. Images are in order from Top Left, going down the column (not across the row), then to the top of the next row, and down, etc...

Thanks for all the support you've shown!
RedBaronofRedBud

Post by RedBaronofRedBud »

Brian,

Looks fantastic! Thank you for all your hard work and making this happen. Im certain it was difficult to choose from all the pictures that were sent in (I know a sent a fewsmiley: roll) but it looks like a great mix and will represent the Manx Club well! Well done!
rzeller

Post by rzeller »

Brian,

Many people have talked about doing this for a number of years however no one ever stepped forward to actually follow through - until now. You did an outstanding job in selecting a broad range of buggies. Forget any Monday morning quarterbacking and take pride in the fact you put yourself out there and did all the heavy lifting to complete this project. There are many members and non-members that will appreciate your efforts for the next 16 month! Thank you.

Bud
abgiles

Post by abgiles »

Thank you all for your kind words. It certainly was a learning experience. I can't tell you how many times I added and removed various pictures as new ones rolled in, the added some others back in, then changed it around, etc... I tried to not limit it to one particular style, color, setting, etc... but do the best I could at selecting a broad range of buggies. I can't express enough how awesome it was to receive all the photos. It was indeed extremely difficult to select them, and I had at least another 100 photos that were worthy of being included. I know I can't please everyone, but I'll certainly be doing it again next year.

For anyone that didn't submit a picture, or yours weren't selected, please take a few minutes to read on why some of them weren't selected this year (in this forum and in the other one that announced the creation of the calendar) and help make next year's selection process even more difficult!

Brian
abgiles

Post by abgiles »

I will be printing out the first round of shipping labels tomorrow afternoon! If I haven't received your payments by then, I won't be able to get them printed for the Wednesday shipment!
Brian