New addition to the family.

Show us your dune buggies! Empi Imps, Bounty Hunters, Funco Wampuskitties, Veeps, Hooker Wallabugs, Llamas, home builts, etc. Good ole buggies!
RedBaronofRedBud

New addition to the family.

Post by RedBaronofRedBud »

Yesterday, Barb and I told a Roadtrip to Chicago and met Joe Mendez. What a great guy and he is working on a very cool green Spatz that will be awesome when he is done.

We visited Joe because he had a full chassis buggy that we were interested in. I already have what looks to be a Berry MiniT4 that we were getting ready to build, but I liked the looks of this one more.

So, after looking it over, we agreed to terms and loaded it up on my almost too small trailer. Included was the body, rear engine cover, 70 chassis w title and disc brakes, and solid fiberglass top.

After researching with Tim Faville, we have come to the conclusion that it is a Bremen Maxi Taxi without the doors that you normally would see.

Let me say that this body is thick! When we moved it, there was no flex or give. This will make a great cruising buggy!

Thanks again to Joe and we hope to have more pics as we progress with the build.

Tim and Barb Byrnes
Team Kermit
Long Haul League
ECVW 14
S2B 15
BTTB 15

Join us in St Louis for Manx in the Middle 2017!!!

Im not a complete idiot...there are pieces missing.
RedBaronofRedBud

Re: New addition to the family.

Post by RedBaronofRedBud »

Offloaded and in the garage. Let the fun begin!
Chassis ready for work

Garage is full! Kermit is keeping a lookout
Tim and Barb Byrnes
Team Kermit
Long Haul League
ECVW 14
S2B 15
BTTB 15

Join us in St Louis for Manx in the Middle 2017!!!

Im not a complete idiot...there are pieces missing.