Rip

Show us your dune buggies! Empi Imps, Bounty Hunters, Funco Wampuskitties, Veeps, Hooker Wallabugs, Llamas, home builts, etc. Good ole buggies!

Rip

Post by 1856 »

As reported by Willie on the RBC site 10-5; Dear friends, This is willie. I am sad to say we have lost a awesome member of our club, Jimbo, as well as a good friend. We believe that he had a massive heart attack. His depature was quick and painless. When we know more I will update this Topic. I will update with his service information once determined. If you'd like to contact me I can be reached at Pontiacman@sbcglobal.net or 951-202-1935.

Post by 1856 »

DARN ...! He will be missed. Mark Image
Gene-C

Post by Gene-C »

RIP Jimbo Image Image
dennis-and-cathy

Post by dennis-and-cathy »

We will miss you, dear Jimbo - Your wit, your fun, your laughing, your stories... We will miss you when we were lost and you would get out the map... We will miss you when you brought out that bottle of Cabo... We will miss .... YOU...
Tom-Kathleen

Post by Tom-Kathleen »

Jimbo - you and your "little buggy that could" will be missed. Kathleen and I both got our 1st extreme buggy runs with Jimbo. A man of great generosity and fun. Thanks Jimbo! Tom & Kathleen
Tom & Kathleen Iacoboni
# 1030
Vernon, CT
1968 Meyers Manx, 1971 Manxter S, 1972 KickOut SS (WIP)
5150bossman

Post by 5150bossman »

We are in shock. Jimbo, you will be grearly missed! Image
justbugn

Post by justbugn »

The good ones always go too soon... I don't think we have ever been on a run that Jimbo didn't not attend. When ever my buggy had a problem on the trail ( even when it was just pilot error) I always knew Jimbo was one of the ones back there trying to see what he go do to get me running again. Godbless you Jimbo.. we will miss you.. Cindy, Al, Melissa and Taylor.
Tom-Kathleen

Post by Tom-Kathleen »

This news brings a tear to my eyes. Mike and Mel, you captured his fun side in your photo! I love the picture! As Tom mentioned, Jimbo gave me my first ride @ a Manx Club event on an extreme run. What an Adventure!! He was cool as a cucumber and I think he delighted in showing a greenback the ropes. I learned a lot on that first buggy ride from an old pro.... I saw beautiful sites and have great memories I'll never forget. He was a generous, fun man and he will truely be missed. Jim, I hope there aren't any fire hydrants in your campsite in eternity. God Bless you Jimbo! We'll miss you! Kathleen
Tom & Kathleen Iacoboni
# 1030
Vernon, CT
1968 Meyers Manx, 1971 Manxter S, 1972 KickOut SS (WIP)
tim morgan

Post by tim morgan »

Very sad new's,,Never met Jimbo but looking at the pix's I can tell he is my kind of guy...You well be missed..
Art3358

Post by Art3358 »

Being new members, Della and I did not know Jim well. On our 2nd run with the club, to Tahoe, we were lucky enough to have Jim come by and sit for a while at our campfire. He was very friendly and welcomed us to the club. You could tell he was really into the Club and its members. RIP Jimbo
ralphdjeeper

Rip,Jimbo

Post by ralphdjeeper »

A great guy,always friendly and helpful,will be missed by all.
towd-dude

Post by towd-dude »

It's hard to remember a run that Jimbo wasn't on. Always came early and stayed late and loved to fish. The only one's who won't miss Jimbo are the fish. I will always miss him just being around.God Bless......
Gene-C

UPDATE on Jimbo

Post by Gene-C »

Here is the latest on Jimbo, as posted on the RBC site, on October 07, 2009, 8:17PM: Hey there gang, As for now there is no word on services yet. I will let you know as soon as i know. They are having him cremated and plan to take him to Twin Lakes next year about this time, when they can schedule a nice gathering there. I hope that they let me be a part of that. I spoke to his daughter this morning. Things are very hard to deal with right now. Please be patient she wants to do a get together. Please stand by. THANKS GOD BLESS Willie Lejak 951-202-1935 CELL 951-361-3540 HOUSE
manx28

Post by manx28 »

Jimbo We will miss you! Manx On!