Bob and Paul Out and about

Show us your dune buggies! Empi Imps, Bounty Hunters, Funco Wampuskitties, Veeps, Hooker Wallabugs, Llamas, home builts, etc. Good ole buggies!
Scooby

Bob and Paul Out and about

Post by Scooby »

Hey folks, Met Bob and Paul at Calrocks rock crawling event at Donner Ski Ranch..... Thanks folks for coming out and supporting the sport.....Look forward to seeing you at Tahoe...in Sept..... Jim the Shuttle truck driver..... Image
BuggyBob

Post by BuggyBob »

Jim, It was our pleasure. That was a good time we had at the rock crawling event. We also found the train tunnel and drove thru it. WOW, thats a trip. Looking forward to seeing you in Tahoe. BTW, are you a NAVY VET?
BuggyBob

Post by BuggyBob »

heres a few pics of rock crawling buggies Image Image Image
BuggyBob

Post by BuggyBob »

Scooby

Still serving and proud..

Post by Scooby »

Hey Bob, Yes'r 21 yrs.....retired in 90' Flew as aircrewman on P2's P3's and S2' Antisubmarine warfare Operator..... Go Navy.........
Dan B.

Welcome Jim!

Post by Dan B. »

Welcome to the club Jim! I'm sort of a newbie also and am down the hill from you in Folsom. Welcome and thanks for your service in the Navy!
Scooby

Hi Dan

Post by Scooby »

Howday Dan, Thank you for your support....and service was an honor, and a Pleasure. look forward to the gathering......Sounds like quite the happening.....Jim
BuggyBob

Post by BuggyBob »

I retired in 96 as a Chief Boiler Tech
Dan B.

Post by Dan B. »

While i'm at it, thank you Bob for your service to our country also. Sounds like you spent a few hours in engine rooms of a few ships, any sub time?
BuggyBob

Post by BuggyBob »

no subs, surface fleet USS Ranger CV-61, USS Peoria LST-1183, USS McKee AS-41, USS Boxer LHD-4