Trade Rides?

Show us your dune buggies! Empi Imps, Bounty Hunters, Funco Wampuskitties, Veeps, Hooker Wallabugs, Llamas, home builts, etc. Good ole buggies!
Tom-Kathleen

Trade Rides?

Post by Tom-Kathleen »

Kathleen & I are still planning on attending the Big Bear Event. Would anyone be willing to trade an off road ride for a Posy sniffer ride In Kathleen's Manxter on Saturday? Or does anyone have an open seat for an off road ride? Please let me know by this Friday night or at the event. Thanks! Tom
Tom & Kathleen Iacoboni
# 1030
Vernon, CT
1968 Meyers Manx, 1971 Manxter S, 1972 KickOut SS (WIP)
stubenj

ride

Post by stubenj »

Hi Tom i was going to do the street dirt ride. i have a open seat. i`m staying at hollaways. 619-246-1695 stuart
Tom-Kathleen

Post by Tom-Kathleen »

stubenj - Thank you for the offer, I will probably take you up on it. I will bring your # and contact you when the time arrives. We only have to survive a 3000 mile road trip to get there, so if all goes well, see you there. Thanks again, Tom
Tom & Kathleen Iacoboni
# 1030
Vernon, CT
Gene-C

Spare seat

Post by Gene-C »

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]Tom, I am planning to be there doing the "Thrill seekers Run" if you or Kathleen are still looking, my seat is open, but after Lone Pine, a while back, I don't know how you are with my driving. I, also am @ Holloway's.[/FONT]
Tom-Kathleen

Post by Tom-Kathleen »

Jimbo - It was Kathleen who you gave the "thrill seeker ride" to and she did get a "thrill" out of it. I would not have problem with your driving. Knowing some of the places you have been with your car, you must be doing the right things. We leave bright and early tomorrow morning, see you all there. Tom
Tom & Kathleen Iacoboni
# 1030
Vernon, CT