2018 NORRA Mexican 1000

Upcoming events and get-togethers. Where are we going next?
enesset

Re: 2018 NORRA Mexican 1000

Post by enesset »

Awesome and thanks in advance on leadnav
manxvair

Post by manxvair »

vincent9993 wrote:Team BNR 1356 will be running LeadNav and I’m hoping to have a custom Google map overlay @ 18x created once the course is announced. If you are running LeadNav hit up team BNR for an AirDrop of the overlay. Plan to have about 2gb of free space on your iPad for the overlay. Sure beats having to manually download the cached version of mapbox that can take days.

This is team BNR’s small contribution to the Manx Club participants.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Team #320 is in!
Mike Dario
Mohave Valley, AZ
Manx Club #957
Manx Club President

Tow'd (Hers)
Manxvair (His)
Manxter Dual Sport #30 Baja Edition #2 (Ours)
Resorter #19-Fuscia(under construction)
enesset

Post by enesset »

joescoolcustoms wrote:We will have a trailer with us for worst case. Driving the buggy from West Virginia to SoCal, then race, then drive back home would be a bad decision without a potential backup.

We will also have a full truck, but you can strap your spare wheels and fuel to our trailer. It will be hitting all the support accessible pit stops.
Joe if the offer to strap to your trailer, my VW style tow bar and one spare wheel/tire combo still stands I think I'd like to take you up on the offer.

I'm not ashamed to also pitch in for some gas money. Having that "insurance policy" would really give me some more confidence since my brother kirk and I don't have a chase team.

Did I also get it right that you guys have Daggets Camp in BOLA for night 2 because that's also where we are staying.
vincent9993

Post by vincent9993 »

enesset wrote:
joescoolcustoms wrote:We will have a trailer with us for worst case. Driving the buggy from West Virginia to SoCal, then race, then drive back home would be a bad decision without a potential backup.

We will also have a full truck, but you can strap your spare wheels and fuel to our trailer. It will be hitting all the support accessible pit stops.
Joe if the offer to strap to your trailer, my VW style tow bar and one spare wheel/tire combo still stands I think I'd like to take you up on the offer.

I'm not ashamed to also pitch in for some gas money. Having that "insurance policy" would really give me some more confidence since my brother kirk and I don't have a chase team.

Did I also get it right that you guys have Daggets Camp in BOLA for night 2 because that's also where we are staying.
I'm sure we can make that happen.

We do have a Dagget's Camp room but most of us will be camping at Pit City.
enesset

Post by enesset »

Thanks so much and Let's hope for less wind this year!