Borrego Fun Run 2016

Upcoming events and get-togethers. Where are we going next?
Pink

Borrego Fun Run 2016

Post by Pink »

I'm putting together a Borrego Fun Run for April 22-April 24, 2016. This is a simple get together with great friends. We will be staying at the Palm Canyon RV Resort In Borrego Springs, Ca. We will get a group rate of about $50 per RV spot. Hotel rooms are also available. It will be warm down there and there are 2 pools to keep you cool. Fire pits are not allowed but there are 3 group fire pits and a picnic area for us to use. There will be a couple guided off road runs or you can venture out on your own. Friday night will be a trail ride to watch the full moon rise. Saturday night we will have a Mexican themed pot luck or there is a restaurant at the Resort. For those staying till Monday, We will have another day of off road. There are a few restaurants close by as well as other RV parks or free desert dry camping. Arrive earlier and stay longer if you wish.

In order to get the group rate you must send me your reservation with payment for the number of nights stay. Please provide your name, address and email address and a check for $50 for the first night deposit. Also tell me you arrival dates and weather you need a pull-through spot (likely $5 more). (we can settle up the few dollars remaining at the event)

T-shirts and tank tops are available, simple design and it will be printed on the back. Send me a separate e-mail if you want a shirt and we will discuss price and style. Around $15 each.

Let me know soon if you plan to attend. I have pre-reserved 10 spots together. After next week, I can' t guarantee spots together. If you don't care about a group discount, you can reserve on your own. Hope to hear from you!!

Mail reservation check to:
Barb Thompson
1857 N Mollison Ave
El Cajon, Ca. 92021
Derek

Re: Borrego Fun Run 2016

Post by Derek »

Damn, I won't have my sandwinder done in time this sounds like a great run!