Manx Club Retro Event

Upcoming events and get-togethers. Where are we going next?
vincent9993

Manx Club Retro Event

Post by vincent9993 »

Registration is now open!

MANX CLUB "Retro Event"
Julian / Banner
Borrego / Squeeze

Find registration form and event details on the official website:
http://manxclub.com/RetroEvent2016.html
principiab

Re: Manx Club Retro Event

Post by principiab »

There is going to be a change to the event flyer / registration form - the t-shirts were inadvertently left off the flyer. New flyer will be posted "soon".

For those wishing for "extra days" at Stagecoach, the extra days will need to be made directly through Stagecoach via telephone (NOT on-line). Tell them you've made your Friday / Saturday reservations through Winnie already when you call them.

Thanks!

Connie Breedlove
Manx Club Secretary
vincent9993

Post by vincent9993 »

Registration form has been updated with T-Shirt order. Feel free to resume registering for this awesome event!
Chicago Joe

Post by Chicago Joe »

After following the links above, I am unable to locate information on the "T"shirts for the event.

Please advise.

Thank you

Joe
vincent9993

Post by vincent9993 »

Chicago Joe wrote:After following the links above, I am unable to locate information on the "T"shirts for the event.

Please advise.

Thank you

Joe
Hi Joe,

You should have the order info on the new form located on the event page. Here's the direct link:
http://manxclub.com/pdf/2016RetroEventR ... m-Rev1.pdf

You may have to refresh the page if you previously accessed it.
Chicago Joe

Post by Chicago Joe »

Vincent:

It works now. Thank you.

I think that things worked a lot better when the Manx Club had a single "official" web site where everyone
knew the real information was posted. Now with the micro sites & Facebook you never know what is posted,
where it is posted, or when it is updated. It seems like everyone just throws it at the wall and lets the users
try to make some sort of sense out of it. I am very happy that I do not need to keep track of it anymore.

Thanks again for the help.

Joe
principiab

Post by principiab »

Since many people will be getting to Stagecoach Trails a day early and leaving a day late, and the closest town is several miles from Stagecoach, someone has put forth the idea of a "heavy" Hors D'oeurve (or however in the heck you spell it!) potluck on THURSDAY night and a regular potluck on SUNDAY night. You don't have to RSVP because nobody is keeping track of it. Just bring your food, drink and paper plates / utensils to both / either and join the "party". Spread the word to any and all. It is never our intent to leave someone out - all are welcome - but I don't have emails for everyone.

After the event is officially closed on Sunday, it is my (hope!) plan to take a drive to Julian for lunch and PIE! Tag along if interested.

Also - some people may be dressing WESTERN style for the Saturday night BBQ; but I have also discovered there is going to be a HOT ukulele player which feels like HAWAIIAN. If you have western and/or Hawaiian clothing, bring it along and join the fun. Hmmmm - I can see a Hawaiian shirt with a cowboy hat in our future!!

Connie Breedlove
Manx Club Secretary
Member 1634
Glitterbug BUZBEE - HIS
Old Clone BEEZER - HERS
Meyers Manx AZTEC FIRE - THEIRS