CRUZ TO TOPAZ

Upcoming events and get-togethers. Where are we going next?
cruztotopaz

CRUZ TO TOPAZ

Post by cruztotopaz »

Hello Manx Club, I know that we have only been home a couple of days. It was an amazing weekend at the Big Bear Bash 2015. For those Buggy lovers that could not be there, it is an event that should not be missed. Now.... It is time to plan for the next Manx Club event at Lake Topaz NV. We are setting up the (Cruz To Topaz | |). Last year was a blast having 7 buggies on the road. Picking up buggies along the way. This year looks to be more! This is a chance to see if you could take your buggy on a long journey. If you would like to make special arrangements to meet the group along the way please contact me. We will make it happen. We will be departing 7am Thursday Sept.17th from Bass Pro Shops in Rancho Cucamonga CA. We will be taking Interstate 15 North to the 395 all the way into Lake Topaz NV. It should take us most of the day to reach Topaz with fuel and lunch breaks. We will return on Monday Sept. 21th giving us the good part of the day to drive back home. We will be doing T-shirts again this year. So if you're interested please let me know quantity and size. Please get your room reservations, as they will fill up quickly.
YOU CAN DO IT !!
If you are interested in joining the
( CRUZ TO TOPAZ | | )
Please contact me.

cruztotopaz@gmail.com
951-830-0992
Richard D.Cushman

SoCal Cruz To Topaz (2014)
Shuffle To Buffalo (2015)