2015 Big Bear Bash at Big Bear Lake, CA

Upcoming events and get-togethers. Where are we going next?
eurekagary

Re: Big Bear 2015

Post by eurekagary »

Booked room 4/06/15. No problem. Try to get one of the cars done by then. If not Annie and I might have to rent something. Ha ha
sandhopper2

Re: Big Bear 2015

Post by sandhopper2 »

just called and booked friday saturday , asked for club rate for room
sailinwench

Re: 2015 Big Bear Bash at Big Bear Lake, CA

Post by sailinwench »

HELLO!!!!! Im new to this forum but have been a quiet member since 2011. I want to become an active member of this club and go to the Big Bear Bash. I have a friend with a BB cabin, so wont need lodging. But I am very excited to participate in the club. I have an original which was left to me by my father. Im taking her this week for carberator work to be ready. Im very excited. hahaha is there a schedule of events yet???
vincent9993

Post by vincent9993 »

sailinwench wrote:HELLO!!!!! Im new to this forum but have been a quiet member since 2011. I want to become an active member of this club and go to the Big Bear Bash. I have a friend with a BB cabin, so wont need lodging. But I am very excited to participate in the club. I have an original which was left to me by my father. Im taking her this week for carberator work to be ready. Im very excited. hahaha is there a schedule of events yet???
Hi Sailin (hope that it's close to your name - if not sorry),

Welcome to the forum and we're happy you're thinking of joining and attending Big Bear Bash!

To join the club, you can simply follow the instructions on the website:
http://www.manxclub.com/membership.htm

As for Big Bear Bash the event organizers are busy finalizing the schedule. You will find the detail on this thread and on the website as they come available:
http://www.manxclub.com/BigBear2015.htm

Welcome to the club!
sailinwench

Post by sailinwench »

Thanks for the welcome Vincent. I have been a member of this club since 2011, but have just never done anything but pay my dues. I am very happy to be here and begin participating FINALLY. I am the sailinwench because I live on a sailboat. I know, its odd. Anyway, I am planning to participate with the forums too, as I get time. And looking forward to meeting some of you at the BB run.
manxvair

Post by manxvair »

Welcome Sailinwench, We are glad you've decided to be more active and look forward to meeting you in Big Bear.
Mike Dario
Mohave Valley, AZ
Manx Club #957
Manx Club President

Tow'd (Hers)
Manxvair (His)
Manxter Dual Sport #30 Baja Edition #2 (Ours)
Resorter #19-Fuscia(under construction)
sailinwench

Post by sailinwench »

thanks Mike. Im working on completing my profile but Im very low-tech. I will get it together, and start participating in this website. Im happy to be here.
vincent9993

Post by vincent9993 »

Good evening folks, the registration forms for Big Bear Bash will be sent with your next issue of the Manx Mania. We will also be posting a copy of the registration form on the Manx Club website shortly.
DIESELDOOG

Post by DIESELDOOG »

BIG BEAR REGISTRATION INFORMATION

The Summer issue of the Manx Mania Newsletter, will include the flyer and sign-up information for our Annual Big Bear Bash, July 10-12, 2015. The newsletter will emailed to all active members the last week in May, and you should have it during the 1st week in June.

Please complete your registration and liability form and return to: Manx Club, 3579 Evans Dr., Simi Valley, CA 93063 (include the $30 entry fee).

There will NOT be a separate registration package mailing for this particular run. Questions?: Call Lori Ann 805-231-1838 or Scott 323-353-8246.
hillmotorsports

Post by hillmotorsports »

Has the itinerary been set for the weekend activities?
Rosemarie and Paul Hill
Morrisburg, Ontario
Canada
613 330 4862
Member #4502
5150bossman

Post by 5150bossman »

We just added Thursday so we (Mel) can be ready to go for the ladies off-road run on Friday!
manxvair

Post by manxvair »

hillmotorsports wrote:Has the itinerary been set for the weekend activities?
We are still working on finalizing a couple of items, hope fully have them completed soon.
Mike Dario
Mohave Valley, AZ
Manx Club #957
Manx Club President

Tow'd (Hers)
Manxvair (His)
Manxter Dual Sport #30 Baja Edition #2 (Ours)
Resorter #19-Fuscia(under construction)
hillmotorsports

Post by hillmotorsports »

Too many people have made this event WAY too appealing...... :crazy:

We're doing Buffalo buggy-less, just cause it is so close at 5 hr away.....

So, no buggy, but we'll be chasing the ECVW crew after Buffalo....... BY AIR!
Like Vincent, we too have to be home for a few days work after the Falls, but then....... :D
Host hotel sold out but got into the Robin Hood Resort a mile down the road.
Just chasing fights once we figure where/when to fly....... Into Vegas or LAX? About the same drive to Big Bear...

Might make more sense to quit zippin around, stay home and get some work done on the Tow'd, but we hate to miss a good time! :clap:
Rosemarie and Paul Hill
Morrisburg, Ontario
Canada
613 330 4862
Member #4502
DIESELDOOG

Post by DIESELDOOG »

Is there any truth to the story I am hearing about Northwoods Resort in Big Bear Lake being in the process of a MAJOR renovation of the facility? Something about them now being branded as a Holiday Inn Resort. Has anyone heard anything?

Joe
Old-Towd

Post by Old-Towd »

I can't seem to find a menu for the $18 Manx dinner I would hate to buy a ticket and find out it's lizard tail steak, rock pudding and cactus vegetables. I'm not one to complain just curious.