NORRA Mexican 1000 - 24 - 29 April 2015

Upcoming events and get-togethers. Where are we going next?
Brad

NORRA Mexican 1000 - 24 - 29 April 2015

Post by Brad »

Well it is on again and this year has one small change .... yep there is now a Meyers Manx Category for Manx owners to race under.

In order to celebrate this Meyers Manx will be putting together one of the new Manxter DualSport Baja Editions in the 21 days prior and then racing it ....

Should be good to watch the build as well as the boys rolling over the finish line.

Not to be outdone Jim will be racing also in a Meyers Tow'd and of course with a tow'd doing something silly OZTow'd had to be along for it so keep an eye out for the Crazy Aussies enroot for the race also.
Brad

Re: NORRA Mexican 1000 - 24 - 29 April 2015

Post by Brad »

If anyone is interested in coming along with the crew please contact Winnie as she is looking after Bookings
enesset

Re: NORRA Mexican 1000 - 24 - 29 April 2015

Post by enesset »

I will be back at Norra again this year (4th year in a row) but I'm crewing with my Early Bronco buddies (EB Bajabroncos.com/Kaysinger Racing #8).

I did find the original Manx I have been searching for (a xxx922S) but the restoration is going to take awhile so my manx will not be ready for this year's NORRA.

Looking forward to seeing other Manx owners/club-members down in Ensenada and beyond! -- Eric Nesset