2014 BUELLTON - POTENTIAL FRIDAY OUTINGS

Upcoming events and get-togethers. Where are we going next?
principiab

2014 BUELLTON - POTENTIAL FRIDAY OUTINGS

Post by principiab »

BUELLTON UPDATE / POTENTIAL FRIDAY ACTIVITIES.

VINTAGE MOTORCYCLE MUSEUM TOUR

Vince Sinatra is trying to set up something with the VINTAGE MOTORCYCLE MUSEUM for Friday. He thinks this might be something some of the guys would like to do while the ladies are out on the Buggista Excursion.

The Museum has agreed to open up Friday 4/25 between 10:30-3:00. He needs to let them know what time and how many and he told them around 10:30 but that could change if needed.

He has asked me to communicate this - is it something you would like to do?

Please EMAIL OR CALL him if more info is needed.

Vince Sinatra / vsinatra39@verizon.net / 562-458-0789

TRIP TO PISMO BEACH

Joe Spittler is putting together a group to go up to PISMO BEACH. This is about a 50 mile one-way freeway run. I do not have any more information, but get in touch with Joe if you are interested. directormanxclub@gmail.com / I do not have a phone number.
5150bossman

Re: BUELLTON - POTENTIAL FRIDAY OUTINGS

Post by 5150bossman »

For those of us in which our transportation will be in the hands of our significant others, additional conveyance will need to be secured (i.e.; I'm going to need a ride either way! LOL).
manxvair

Post by manxvair »

Yeah Me too, Mike! my ride will be gone also!
Ed-Chenal

Post by Ed-Chenal »

It sounds like you guys better bring your "Walking Shoes" to Buellton.
5150bossman

Post by 5150bossman »

That's fine as I can make as many walking trips to the beer cooler as I need to (at least until I fall down and can't get up on my own any more!)....
marklandon

Post by marklandon »

Hay Mike Dario I think I'm going to bring my bike so bring your bike and we can ride with the group to the Motorcycle Museum
principiab

Post by principiab »

The Mendenhall Museum is right across the street from Flying Flags. http://www.mendenhallmuseum.com/ I do think you have to schedule tours with them. Maybe somebody would like to contact them for a tour?

Connie
principiab

Post by principiab »

Will be nice to know there are some "heros" back at camp who can come save us in case the ladies have a buggy, or NERVOUS, breakdown. I would hate to have to rely on AAA - they take so long to respond these days, we might miss our lunch!

Of course, I am assuming that all you guys are making sure your buggies are in tip top shape for your lady loves.

Connie
5150bossman

Post by 5150bossman »

According to Accuweather, there is a 60% chance of light rain beginning late afternoon on Friday. Amounts should be less than 1/10 th of an inch, so dress accordingly. Be sure you have something to cover the buggy during the overnight hours. The rest of the weekend should be nice and dry.