Oil change in the west?

Upcoming events and get-togethers. Where are we going next?
vincent9993

Oil change in the west?

Post by vincent9993 »

As you know, we are trying to drive to BBB this year from Montreal. We will need to do an oil change before we head back, any recomendations welcomed. We should be in San Fransisco July 5, 6, 7 and L.A. July 9,10, 11. We could always do our own but I still would need to dispose of the old oil. Thanks in advance
Vincent Parisien
MC Director - MC 2696
Long Haul League, '69 Kick-Out-S.S., '59 Berrien Nostalgia, '73 Manxter (in progress)
Trips
Gene-C

OIl Changes

Post by Gene-C »

Vincent, I do not think you will have any problem in getting an oil change while in California. I would be sdure to bring a couple sets of gaskets along just to be on the safe side. Have a safe trip.
BuggyBob

Post by BuggyBob »

Vincent, If you are planning to be in the Bay area around the 4 of July, we will be at Mark and Carol Bryants place in Redway, Ca that weekend having a pre Big Bear buggy run. From there we travel to Big Bear. If it doesnt change any of your motel planes, you are welcome to stay there for the weekend . Email me if this sounds do-able to you. rhunter8037@sbcglobal.net Bob

Post by 1856 »

Vincent, Redway is 200 miles north of the Golden Gate Bridge. The Sinkyone Wilderness Outing PreRun is the weekend before BBB. This has been a way-point for those travelers heading to the BBB from the north. If U decide to come this way we can slip your buggy on to the rack and do that oil freshening. Also if you make your reservations, soon, there may be a room in the cabin ... Let us know. Mark & Carol Image Fishing? Image Image