chrome tail lights

Upcoming events and get-togethers. Where are we going next?
BlueDune

chrome tail lights

Post by BlueDune »

Does any one sell chrome tail lights or do I need to have my old ones chromed ?
ralphdjeeper

chrome tail light's

Post by ralphdjeeper »

I looked all over the internet,and was unable to find any,i even ordered a pair from jeg's i thought were chrome,they came,were primed painted,and real thin,so i ended up having mine chromed along with the tail light cover,and the roll bar,it cost me $ 200.00 but was well worth it,as i have been real happy with the out come, I just had my new back bumper chromed by the same guy,another $ 200.00,and i'm even more happy now.
manxfwin

Chrome

Post by manxfwin »

You got a real deal,it cost $55.00 just to have the license plate housing chromed in northern Indiana.
Carltons

Post by Carltons »

I ended up Nickle plating mine. It was much cheaper. He even double plated it and buffed it to a high shine. When comapred to chorme it has a slightly yellower tinge to it.
mightymanx

Post by mightymanx »

I watched Ebay for 3 months and found a pair or should I say stole a pair they were $65.00 delivered and in like new condition.
BlueDune

Post by BlueDune »

[QUOTE="BlueDune;13212"]Does any one sell chrome tail lights or do I need to have my old ones chromed ?[/QUOTE] Thanks for the info I had my old ones done at a cost of $150.00 but they came out great!!!!!!!!!!thanks Bill