Update on "Ole Asis"

Upcoming events and get-togethers. Where are we going next?
retgmcusn

Update on "Ole Asis"

Post by retgmcusn »

Sitting in my hotel room in Hawaii with lots of time on my hands before going into work tonight and was browsing the members rides when I thought that I would post a couple of pics of "Ole Asis" updates that I had done this summer. Those updates were: 3" body lift, 6 point rollbar w/bikini top and included spare tire mount, smaller steering wheel, rear shelf and new front/rear seats. Since our son is 6'6" and the oldest grandson is 6'2", had them make the rear section a little taller for them. Since I trail blaze through the scrub brush of the higher desert, I'm not planning on a new paint job any time soon, I do need to "refresh" the sides and wheels to more closely match the color of the lift. So, I have started a new cycle of saving change and recycleable can money in the "New wheels & tires" fund.... Took these the day that I brought her home:
BuggyBob

Post by BuggyBob »

RANDY!!! why are sitting in your hotel room in Hawaii? Shouldnt you be sitting on a beach?
retgmcusn

Post by retgmcusn »

Having been stationed here for several years back in the '70/'80s, not going to the beach is no big deal. Besides, when you work until 3 AM, you just need your "beauty sleep" .... No worries Mate, brought the trunks and will be spending some time at the hotel pool this Sat. Also, saw a buggy from a local rental place drive by us on the walk over to Denny's for breakfast. Might have to take a look at the local rentals to see who is advertising those for rent.