Ride @ Lone Pine?

Upcoming events and get-togethers. Where are we going next?
Tom-Kathleen

Ride @ Lone Pine?

Post by Tom-Kathleen »

Hi all! Tom & I are coming to Lone Pine without a buggy. Sad sigh here mixed with excitement @ seeing you all again. We each need a ride if anyone has a seat to offer. We would love to go on any run...yes, even the posey sniffer run! That's the run we would go on with our own buggies. So if there is anyone attending the Lone Pine event who has a spare seat, we would love to fill it and will even supply gas money (or cabo wabo). We are hoping there will be a BBQ or potluck dinner again. Kathleen
Tom & Kathleen Iacoboni
# 1030
Vernon, CT
1968 Meyers Manx, 1971 Manxter S, 1972 KickOut SS (WIP)

... Trailer?

Post by 1856 »

Carol & I will B there ... look'n froward to meeting U.
Gene-C

Post by Gene-C »

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]I'm going to be there, and have commited to sharing my coach with a Texas guy, but don't remember commiting for a ride, will check, with Gene, if not will have that seat open again. Maybe I can con Manxter Mark for the other seat. Jimbo[/FONT]
Tom-Kathleen

ride

Post by Tom-Kathleen »

Hi Jimbo! I just knew I would hear from you!! You are always so gracious in offering a seat to others. Tom & I appreciate that so very much as you have given each of us a ride in the past. If the Texas guy is Greg, he is coming. Things looked a little shakey for awhile but he has confirmed he will make it. You will enjoy having him in the co-piolot seat.Thanks for checking for us! If I remember correctly, Mark really likes Cabo Wabo... hehehe Kathleen
Tom & Kathleen Iacoboni
# 1030
Vernon, CT
gregr

Post by gregr »

Yup, I'll be there. Really looking forward to it. Tom-Kathleen, maybe we can just commandeer a couple of buggies! Jimbo, sent you a PM GregR
GregR
Gene-C

Post by Gene-C »

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Not to worry, Talked with Gene and yes Gregg you've got a ride, and between the rest of us, we will have more seats that needed. See you all there. Jimbo[/FONT]
BuggyBob

all manx club board members at lone pine

Post by BuggyBob »

since all manx club board members will be at Lone Pine, I recommend that we stay in camp during the buggyrun on Saturday and conduct business. that way you wont have to find a seat. Just kidding. Im glad to see everybody is going to be there and hope you all will help out in registration check in and other duties. We should also introduce ourselves at the potluck. Buggybob
Tom-Kathleen

Post by Tom-Kathleen »

Thanks guys for the ride offers! We should be there Friday afternoon to help out. Looking forward to more buggy fun! Tom
Tom & Kathleen Iacoboni
# 1030
Vernon, CT