Manx Club In Lone Pine, Ca.

Upcoming events and get-togethers. Where are we going next?
BuggyBob

Manx Club In Lone Pine, Ca.

Post by BuggyBob »

MANX CLUB WILL BE IN LONE PINE OCT 3-5, 2008 AT BOULDER CREEK RV RESORT. just a little heads up. flyers out to you soon. Bob Hunter
BuggyBob

Post by BuggyBob »

to All, Please Do Not Call Boulder Creek And Make Your Reservations. I Have Already Reserve 50 Spaces At A Discounted Price. I Posted These Dates Just For Your Planning Purposes. You Will Recieve A Flyer In The Mail With The Registration And Cost. Thanks Bob
jaymanx

Lone Pine

Post by jaymanx »

Bob, Thanks for heads up on the date
FAKMANX

Post by FAKMANX »

Yes, thanks for the Heads up. Looking forward to it.............
5150bossman

Post by 5150bossman »

Gonna do our best to make this one!
Gene-C

Post by Gene-C »

Bossman, You and your Lady better make this one, it's been almost a year or more !!! I am going to try to make this one a journey, going to the Sierras (Twin Lakes @ Bridgeport)a week or so early, do some fishing, relax and on the way home, do the Lone Pine Run. Planning on getting there, Thursday P.M. and staying till Monday .
administrator

Lone Pine info on Manx Club website

Post by administrator »

I just posted a banner on the Manx Club home page, regarding the next Lone Pine event. Bob, as son as you put all the info together, please sent it to me so I can make it available online.
BuggyBob

Post by BuggyBob »

Ray, That is one beautiful banner. KUDOS to you buddy. I will have Bob send you the flyer and regristration forms to post. Bob
administrator

Post by administrator »

Thank you Bob!
manx1111pla

Post by manx1111pla »

Geez, it's been a long time since we've been on a run. it looks like we are going to be able to go to lone pine and Borrego. see ya all there. we sure have missed seeing all of you.
Gene-C

Post by Gene-C »

[QUOTE="manx1111pla;12988"]Geez, it's been a long time since we've been on a run. it looks like we are going to be able to go to lone pine and Borrego. see ya all there. we sure have missed seeing all of you.[/QUOTE] It's about time!!!!
5150bossman

Post by 5150bossman »

I hate to sound like a broken record, but..... Not sure about Lone Pine now as we just bought a house, and the 30-day escrow closes the week of the trip! Not sure if we can fit in moving everything, then turn around and pack the motorhome, load everything up and actually make it there without exploding!.... (not to mention that I have no time to work on the buggy now). We both want to go BAD..., but I think it's just going to be too much. Once we are settled, we'll do a buggy house warming and pool party (can anyone say POTLUCK?!).
Gene-C

Post by Gene-C »

Will success spoil M&M?
5150bossman

Post by 5150bossman »

Hah! Now we know what the true meaning of BROKE is!.... House rich, but cash poor... LOL! Success? Not so sure...
manx1111pla

Post by manx1111pla »

OK, i think this is just a ploy to get a bunch of people to go and help you move, LOL. you know your going to need a little mini vacation that doesn't cost alot but will go along way in keeping your sanity and to help mitigate the pms ( post moving syndrome). so i'm going to get my stuff done a little early this time so i'll have time to help out . what do ya say, huh, huh, huh, huh. come on, look how long it's been for both of us not being on a run.