Re cap to Big Bear 08

Upcoming events and get-togethers. Where are we going next?
BuggyBob

Re cap to Big Bear 08

Post by BuggyBob »

Hey everybody, Just want to say thanks to all. Big Bear 08 was a success with 71 buggies present and Hot Dog Fred Waugaman brought up his "Chip Foose Overhauling" 66 bus for us to check out during the show and shine. The rain didnt stop us from having a great time and seeing old friends and making new friends. I was so busy I didnt have time to take pictures so Im asking everyone to post their pics of the Big Bear event. There will be a detailed story of Big Bear in the next Manx Mania. Once again, the call goes out to all to submit your story of Big Bear to Bob and Anita Kornoff before the deadline of Aug 15. Once again, thanks for making Big Bear 08 a success. Bob Hunter Reno, Nv
deadeyebart

Post by deadeyebart »

Thank you, Bob, for all your hard work organizing the thing. We had a really good time in spite of the rain (or maybe because of it). I've posted a link to the photos I took over in the event photos thread.
BuggyBob

Post by BuggyBob »

Your very welcome Brett. I had such a good time myself, I think I will do it again in Lone Pine. Bob PS. Cool pics on Flicker. Thanks for posting.