New Years Resolutions, anyone?

Upcoming events and get-togethers. Where are we going next?
croakintowd

New Years Resolutions, anyone?

Post by croakintowd »

Hi Folks, It'll be a New Year in a few more hours. Anyone want to share their buggy-related resolutions? Mine is to start my next buggy and see how close I can come to getting it roadworthy in 2008. Oh yeah, and I resolve to lose a few pounds. (To make the buggy faster!) I wish you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR! :D
LIGreenManx

Post by LIGreenManx »

Hi everyone New here but been around on the othersites for a wile. Happy new Year to all. Mine is to get the new roll bar and side pods installed before spring. Santa(wife) was real good to me this year.
MickeyUSA

Post by MickeyUSA »

Yeah, shorten the frame and get this build going. and to eat better also.
mel hubbard

Post by mel hubbard »

Yes I have a New Years Restoration to get done :driving: that should make me loose a few pounds (?) too :D HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE :hello:
Don Giovanoni

Resolutions

Post by Don Giovanoni »

> Finish the top on the Manx > Put more miles on the Manx > Go more places with the Manx > Go to Mid America Fun Fest > Shoot for Big Bear again (if work allows) Happy New Year everyone!
Gigantalope

Resolution

Post by Gigantalope »

My resolution is to get the long dorment Tourista reserected by April. The multitudes of questions I've been posting will soon come to fruition (or so I resolve) and my and my unsightly Meyers and I will enter the Iron Bottom No Frills. Anybody else planning to go on this run? They moved the Year back again to 1976 or older...lots of interesting rigs on this drive...but no buggies that I know of till this year. I also hope to loose a bit of weight, run more with the dog before work, and deal with clutter. But the buggy...it might actually happen.
retgmcusn

New year's resolution.

Post by retgmcusn »

:D [font=Comic Sans MS] Yeah.... [font=Comic Sans MS] [font=Comic Sans MS]To get a new 6 point roll bar installed so that I can have a soft top to keep the percipitation off of my loving Bride's head and to have a back seat installed so that the 2 yr old grandson can come riding with us.