Lack Of Vision

Upcoming events and get-togethers. Where are we going next?
mel hubbard

Lack Of Vision

Post by mel hubbard »

70 - year old George went for his annual physical. He told the doctor that he felt fine, but often had to go to the bathroom during the night. Then he said,,,, ''but you know doc,,, Im blessed,,,,God knows my eyesight is going, so he puts on the light when I pee, and turns if off when Im done!!'' A little later in the day, Dr Smith called George's wife and said,,, ''your husbands test results were fine,, but he said something strange that has been bugging me,,,,,,,,, He claims that God turns the light on and off for him when he uses the bathroom at night.'' Thelma exclaimed,,,,,, ''That Old Fool!!! He's been peeing in the refrigerator again!'' :D The Cruise > An elderly couple was on a cruise and it was really stormy. They were standing on the back of the boat watching the moon, when a wave came up and washed the old fella overboard. They searched for days and couldn't find him,,,, so the captain sent the old woman back to shore,,,, with the promise that he would notify her as soon as they found something. Three weeks went by and finally,, the old woman got a fax from the boat. It read > Ma'am,,, sorry to inform you that we found your husband dead,, at the bottom of the ocean. We have him up on the deck,,, and attached to his butt was an oyster,,, and inside it was a Pearl worth ?30,000,,,,, Please Advise.. The old woman faxed back, > Send ME the Pearl and re-bait the trap :D