Where is everybody ????

Trip tales and travel stories from around the globe. Share your adventure!
towddude

Where is everybody ????

Post by towddude »

Only one post in this category since Oct of last year....! Hardly seems worth keeping this site up if it's not going to be used. Is Facebook going to be the place to read about our adventures ?
Some Gee Wiz info. The Fall (2016) issue of the Manx Mania will be ALL about buggy's in action. More information forth coming from Madam Mania in the near future.
vincent9993

Re: Where is everybody ????

Post by vincent9993 »

towddude wrote:Only one post in this category since Oct of last year....! Hardly seems worth keeping this site up if it's not going to be used. Is Facebook going to be the place to read about our adventures ?
Some Gee Wiz info. The Fall (2016) issue of the Manx Mania will be ALL about buggy's in action. More information forth coming from Madam Mania in the near future.
Hey Bob, up here we have what we call the repair season... That's when everything freezes and we take the opportunity to wrench on our buggies... Snow is almost all melted adventures are starting again...

Stay tuned for some trip activities shortly!
towddude

Post by towddude »

Yes, we have winter season here too but So. Cal doesn't. not a peep about Big Bear,Topaz or the Retro run. I wish the folks would use Facebook for general chatting. Trying to find info on a past run is near impossible on Facebook. These stories are what used to being people to this site in the first place.....

Sorry for the rant Vince..

Bob
GotManx

Post by GotManx »

Bob, I plan on posting about a recent outing with Nacho Cheeze. Just trying to get all of the pictures together and find the time to post.
vincent9993

Where is everybody ????

Post by vincent9993 »

towddude wrote:Yes, we have winter season here too but So. Cal doesn't. not a peep about Big Bear,Topaz or the Retro run. I wish the folks would use Facebook for general chatting. Trying to find info on a past run is near impossible on Facebook. These stories are what used to being people to this site in the first place.....

Sorry for the rant Vince..

Bob
Hi Bob, I hear you. Some of the threads you are looking for are under the Manx Club Calendar sub forum.
Vincent Parisien
MC Director - MC 2696
Long Haul League, '69 Kick-Out-S.S., '59 Berrien Nostalgia, '73 Manxter (in progress)
Trips
towddude

Post by towddude »

Jon,
If there pictures of the retro-run hold off a bit. Article coming out in the next ManxMania Nacho Cheese will be in there.
Last edited by towddude on Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
towddude

Post by towddude »

Ok Vince, I'll look there.
Mike-Presley

Post by Mike-Presley »

I know it's not travel but if you look at new posts there is usually several posts every day.
GotManx

Post by GotManx »

towddude wrote:Jon,
If there pictures of the retro-run hold off a bit. Article coming out in the next ManxMania Nacho Cheese will be in there.
Nacho Cheeze has been very busy since the retro-run with a long weekend in Glamis and then an adventure in Mexico that I planned to post about.

towddude

Post by towddude »

Bueno,
Let's hear about it...... Cool.
thesandbug77

Post by thesandbug77 »

I'll post a new thread for an upcoming car show at MiraCosta College in Oceanside, CA.

John, what size paddles are those on Nacho? It's time to replace my old ones, I like the ways those appear to fit your Manxter.

md
~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Mike
GotManx

Post by GotManx »

thesandbug77 wrote:
John, what size paddles are those on Nacho? It's time to replace my old ones, I like the ways those appear to fit your Manxter.

md
They are Sand Tires Unlimited 1300 on a 12" wide rim.
thesandbug77

Post by thesandbug77 »

THANKS!