Buellton Run ????

Trip tales and travel stories from around the globe. Share your adventure!
towd-dude

Buellton Run ????

Post by towd-dude »

Not one peep on this site about the Buellton Run. Where the hell is everybody ? By all accounts it was a fantastic run. But apparently not good enough to post here....!

How sad.

Bob

Re: Buellton Run ????

Post by 1856 »

Peep - Peep ... Great Time. We'll post a few pics when up-loaded and a short story when we get un-packed & un-loaded... unless Connie or Linn beats us to it.

Don't be sad,
MnC

Post by 1856 »

Bob and ... Below is a trick pic by Steve & Sandra Billings

We heard there were 145 cars there I'm sure Connie and Lin will chime in here .
ManxManiac

Post by ManxManiac »

Hey Bob, for some reason, folks feel more "comfortable", for lack of a better word, over on Facebook!!! Bob Hunter, Scott Drolet, myself & others have mentioned to the good buggy folks that frequent Facebook, that they should come over here, but...!!! I even challenged everyone to post, even just one post over here & I don't think anyone did!!!
The photos that are posted on Facebook are usually gone in about a week or so!!! At least if the good buggy folks posted them here, the would be safe & accessible for years to come!!!

I would say the majority of the folks using Facebook are early 60's & younger!!! Those of us that are in the older realm... well, I guess we are the dinosaurs headed for extinction, while these younger folks are getting ready to take over!!! LOL

I wish I had a really good answer as to the lack of usage here by the younger buggy folks, but it baffles me too!!! LOL
manxvair

Post by manxvair »

I just spent 20 mins trying to share our story and post pictures only to have it disappear, I'm not doing it a 4th time! this is why people don't like posting here, and do it on fb instead from there phone. Aaaaaaaaaaagh!

Post by 1856 »

We Had a GREAT TIME...
Arrived Thursday PM, in time for the Ladies Only outing early Friday AM. Below is a few pics of the line up under Connie's direction

As the Ladies headed out, the guys aren't sure to where... We heard something about shopping and lunch?

Leaving the guys to their own... A few of us gathered up and headed to Pismo Beach for lunch, sand and photo ops.
The blue buggy that looks like it's fan driven is Scott D's new buggy out for the first time.

Below,
Saturday we broke up into five groups. We were in the passionate purple group and headed up into the back roads for views high above Santa Barbara that included the Channel Islands What a super clear day and a great ride!

More later ....
vincent9993

Post by vincent9993 »

manxvair wrote:I just spent 20 mins trying to share our story and post pictures only to have it disappear, I'm not doing it a 4th time! this is why people don't like posting here, and do it on fb instead from there phone. Aaaaaaaaaaagh!
We're working on it Mike, don't dispair - We'll have you over to a forum that works soon enough.
towd-dude

Post by towd-dude »

Here's what I last posted over at the Facebook page..........

Michael Cates If you are having problems at the only "official" Manx Club site, contact the webmaster, the Club president, vice-president or ??? & let them know you are having a problem at the only "official" Manx Club site!!! It won't fix itself!!! Facebook is all warm & fuzzy, but everyone should be posting over at the only "official" Manx Club site!!!

Think anyone may have got the hint???