Manxter 126 - Brad's Before Big Bear Buggy Build &ac

The Manxter 2+2 & Dual Sport. Created as an answer to the limitations of the classic Meyers Manx.
Manx-Australia

Manxter 126 - Bradâ??s Before Big Bear Buggy Build &ac

Post by Manx-Australia »

Scott Drolet wrote:Brad! I need your gas tank. Rumor has it you're making them for public consumption . . The question is how much? How soon? and, where do I send the check!
Gas tanks are will be released at Big Bear 2013 and will cost $495 USD for the Left Hand Drive version and $550 for the RHD Version. They come with a number of options on top of that which vary in price up to $100. 

Each tank is supplied with filler cap and o-ring etc and fitted with three blanks being fuel out, fuel return and breather which need to be taped for user specifications. We can also provide them with a Subaru EFI Flange to take the factory in tank solution. This is what my tank will have on it at Big Bear. 

The reason for the options is that no matter how hard we tried we couldn't come up with an economical solution to add every fitting and not have left overs. For example I don't want a drain on my tank as I don't need it, so why add it and if running a VW engine you don't want a big ass flange in the top etc. 

Anyway feel free to come and check them out at Big Bear .. 57L of coolness. 

As an introductory offer I will do any required modifications people want for free and and offer free install for the cost of parts where applicable. Reason for this is that I want to be 100% sure they fit without issue. and installing them is the best way to achieve this. 

thesandbug77

Post by thesandbug77 »

I bet you're done and ready but don't want to post pics, right!?!?  Save the big reveal for Big Bear, it's only a few days from now...

~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Mike
Manx-Australia

Re: Manxter 126 - Bradâ??s Before Big Bear Buggy Build &ac

Post by Manx-Australia »

thesandbug77 wrote:I bet you're done and ready but don't want to post pics, right!?!?  Save the big reveal for Big Bear, it's only a few days from now...

Maybe ..... build thread is up at http://www.meyersmanx.info/forum/viewto ... f=52&t=117 I cant handle Yuki any longer so to check it out just follow the link.
Manx-Australia

Post by Manx-Australia »

thesandbug77 wrote:I bet you're done and ready but don't want to post pics, right!?!?  Save the big reveal for Big Bear, it's only a few days from now...

Maybe ..... build thread is up at http://www.meyersmanx.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=117 I cant handle Yuki any longer so to check it out just follow the link.