Goofin around on You Tube.

The Manxter 2+2 & Dual Sport. Created as an answer to the limitations of the classic Meyers Manx.
manxdavid

Goofin around on You Tube.

Post by manxdavid »

"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something." (Plato)
manx4dan

Post by manx4dan »

Thanx for posting that David! So that's what the meyers exhaust sound like. As much as I like the sound, I think I'll stick with my stock VW exhaust and muffler. Hearing aids and loud noise don't mix well.
manxdavid

Post by manxdavid »

[QUOTE="manx4dan"]Thanx for posting that David! So that's what the meyers exhaust sound like. As much as I like the sound, I think I'll stick with my stock VW exhaust and muffler. Hearing aids and loud noise don't mix well.[/QUOTE] It's nice on the road actually, quieter than duals but noisier than a quiet-pack...I like it...Plus the fact that you tend to 'leave the noise behind you' when you're driving on the road.
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something." (Plato)
mel hubbard

Post by mel hubbard »

[QUOTE="Manxdavid"]It's nice on the road actually, quieter than duals but noisier than a quiet-pack...I like it...Plus the fact that you tend to 'leave the noise behind you' when you're driving on the road.[/QUOTE] So it YOU thats waking the bloody neighbourhood up at nights!! :eek: Shame on you,,,,,,,,, I don't know :confused: ,,,,,,, the KIDS of today :D :D