Home Coming Game Hesperia High School

The Manxter 2+2 & Dual Sport. Created as an answer to the limitations of the classic Meyers Manx.
ralphdjeeper

Home Coming Game Hesperia High School

Post by ralphdjeeper »

Bob Hunter called and ask if I would be interested Driving my buggy in a parade to ride the home coming Queen and her court at the home coming game of the Sultana High School here in Hesperia Ca. along with a few others, he gave me the number to call and who to talk too, i did,and want to say a big thanks to Bob, we all had a great time, did not expect to get anything but fun, they gave each of us a highschool blanket,a goody bag,thank you note,and a grand welcome, there were 4 dune buggys,a vw,thing, and a square back off/road vw, i just posted the pictures i took on photobucket, my site is http://s53.photobucket.com/albums/g69/ralphdjeeper/ hope you enjoy, we sure did.
BuggyBob

Thank you Ralph

Post by BuggyBob »

MAN!!! I love it when a plan comes together. Looking at those pictures, I could almost hear the crowd clapping and cheering. You guys down there in Hesperia really pulled through and for that my Manx hat goes off to you. Thank you so much. Thats what dunebuggying is all about. Bob Hunter
BuggyBob

email me Ralph

Post by BuggyBob »

Hey Ralph, could you send me an email of who all participated from the Manx Club rhunter8037@sbcglobal.net Thank you again Bob