Stopped for speeding

The Manxter 2+2 & Dual Sport. Created as an answer to the limitations of the classic Meyers Manx.
mel hubbard

Stopped for speeding

Post by mel hubbard »

At the weekend i was stopped for speeding, in the sedan. I was doing just over 100mph (like you do) driving down the A47, next thing i knew a ministry car came flying up my arse, lights n siren,, so i pulled over,,,,, the copper asked me if this was my car, i said nope, he then asked was it insured, i said nope, he then asked, what do you have in the glovebox, any ID? i said i have a gun in there, he looked and asked me,,,,,whats in the boot (trunk), to which i replied,, a dead body,, his partner was on the radio blahing something ,,,,,,next thing i knew a dirty great van with 10 coppers armed to the 9's with stuff,,, I shat meself,,, anyways the sarg from this van came up to me,, i asked what the problem was, and he asked me to put my hands on the roof of the car,, so i did, he then asked,,does this car belong to you,, i said yes,, he asked if i was insured and i replied yes,, he then asked what was in the glovebox,,, i replied CDs and stuff like that,,, he then looked and found the CDs,,, he asked OK whats in the trunk (boot),,, so i said ya cant fit much in the trunk as i have a ton of speakers and amps in there,,,,,,,,he opened it up n said,,,,blimey, thats a bit OTT to listen to,, i said to the copper,,, OK whats the problem,,, he said we had a report from the officers who pulled you that you didn't own the car,,,had a gun and a dead body in the vehicle to which i replied,, for f**k sake, next they are gonna tell you they stopped me for speeding... If you cant beat them,,,,,,deafen them :D :D
Gene-C

Post by Gene-C »

:laugh1: :laugh1: :laugh1: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
manxdavid

Post by manxdavid »

LOL :hello: :laugh1:
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something." (Plato)
CairoManx

Post by CairoManx »

Mel, I used to be stationed at Mildenhall. I've taken the A47 lots of times. Saw a bunch of Vauxhalls, Volvos, BMWs and a few Rovers and Minis but no buggies. Are you in Norfolk?
mel hubbard

Post by mel hubbard »

[QUOTE="Manxdavid"]How are Allen's dvds Mel; cool or what??? Saw Pete today, I think he's next in line!!! :laugh1:[/QUOTE] OH Dave n Allen,, what can i say sheer bliss :cool: only did half a days work today,, the other half i spent in Baja :rock: Sorry Pete you will have to wait,,,,Im going back there tommorow :D
mel hubbard

Post by mel hubbard »

[QUOTE="CairoManx"]Mel, I used to be stationed at Mildenhall. I've taken the A47 lots of times. Saw a bunch of Vauxhalls, Volvos, BMWs and a few Rovers and Minis but no buggies. Are you in Norfolk?[/QUOTE] Mildenhall is only 30 miles from my home,,, you could have called in for tea buddy :hello: I moved here ,,,from 20 miles east of London,,, 3 &1/2 years ago. I often drive the buggy past the air base,, the guys on the gate with machine guns allways rubber-neck,, as i do when the top guns fly just above my roof :evil: