Meyers Manx Forum?

General discussion area. A place to take a break and share your buggy world with others.
manxdavid

Meyers Manx Forum?

Post by manxdavid »

Does anyone know who deals with authorizations for the Meyers Manx forum?

I've been waiting a while now...

http://www.meyersmanx.info/forum/
lastmanx

Re: Meyers Manx Forum?

Post by lastmanx »

manxdavid, sorry I can't help you,but this site is rarely used by anyone anymore. they all went to the facebook site. try there for a quick response. I don't have a cell-phone and hate technology so I stay here mostly by myself.
Chicago Joe

Post by Chicago Joe »

try meyersmanx.com or 760-749-6321
manxdavid

Post by manxdavid »

Chicago Joe wrote:try meyersmanx.com or 760-749-6321
I emailed them a week ago, no reply, I don't really want to have to make an international phone call over something so trivial.
lastmanx

Post by lastmanx »

manxdavid, it took a long time (month) for my access here years ago. I found out at that time; the new facebook manxclub format was to be the new place, and it was debated weather to keep this site or not. it was decided that since this site holds information forever instead of the facebook site that doesn't ; that this site would remain. it is kept more as a reference site, to be accessed to the same old questions all newbies have. it is more visited by non member robots and sales pitches as you may have noticed. hope this helps. check back much later you may have access by then. if you want to participate in the latest USA Manxclub conversation go to the Facebook Manxclub USA public site. There you will get quick responses as it is instant cell-phone based, easy uploaded cell phone videos, pictures, etc. which then disappear, as new subjects emerge.
manxdavid

Post by manxdavid »

lastmanx wrote:manxdavid, it took a long time (month) for my access here years ago. I found out at that time; the new facebook manxclub format was to be the new place, and it was debated weather to keep this site or not. it was decided that since this site holds information forever instead of the facebook site that doesn't ; that this site would remain. it is kept more as a reference site, to be accessed to the same old questions all newbies have. it is more visited by non member robots and sales pitches as you may have noticed. hope this helps. check back much later you may have access by then. if you want to participate in the latest USA Manxclub conversation go to the Facebook Manxclub USA public site. There you will get quick responses as it is instant cell-phone based, easy uploaded cell phone videos, pictures, etc. which then disappear, as new subjects emerge.
A) I've got no issues with this site, obviously as I've been posting here and you are reading my posts. Its not the Manxclub forum I'm having problems with, it's Meyers Manx's official one, the one that I posted the link to that I'm trying to get access to. You seem to have mentioned me on a few threads here recently, I've no idea why.

B) USA Manxclub? Really? I and members from UK, Australia, France, Germany and all over the world pay our dues, I've been a payed up member from here in the UK since 1996. Even Vincent who has held club offices is Canadian. I thought the Manxclub was worldwide?
lastmanx

Post by lastmanx »

so sorry, I completely misunderstood. keep smiling and buggy on!