DIRECTIONS

General discussion area. A place to take a break and share your buggy world with others.
lastmanx

DIRECTIONS

Post by lastmanx »

Silly, but just wondering: did you follow written instructions on how to build your buggy. I have met people who did not, one cut straight through the tunnel, cutting clutch cable tube and brake cable tubes. He couldn't understand his shifting issues later. The Signature Series Manx was sold without instructions. It was expected buyers knew already how to build a buggy.(I did) A year after my Signature Series Manx was built I received an instruction manual, after some had complained. So it is not that unusual a question. Did you or have you met someone who did not use instructions?
Wazabug2

Re: DIRECTIONS

Post by Wazabug2 »

I bought my buggy as a basket case.
At the time I did not know anything about the Manx Club. About 3/4 of the way through the reassembly process I learned about “Thesamba” website.
So I would say, for the most part no instructions.
My son and I have a 2016 Classic Manx that we are building for him and there are definitely no instructions with his, however, as is the case in the day and age that we live in, the internet is a valuable resource!
David
lastmanx

Post by lastmanx »

yes that is how it's done. good job.
eurekagary

Post by eurekagary »

My signature Manx came with a instruction book. And I did use it.