Manx Club Sponsors

General discussion area. A place to take a break and share your buggy world with others.
BUGNFUN

Manx Club Sponsors

Post by BUGNFUN »

In the last year I have used the following Club sponsors:

Benco Racing VW Transaxles Riverside -they rebuilt my swing axle, and knew exactly what I needed for my buggy (pro street with a high ring/pinion). The turn around time was one week. I appreciate that Ben attends our events, provides transmissions to raffle, and offers to fix transmissions at no cost during events. He is a very personable and nice guy. I am very happy with my new transaxle- Thank you!

Rugged Radios-I was in the Pismo Beach area and visited their store. I purchased a RH-5R hand held, and they were able to program it with all of my racing frequencies, I have since bought a second radio by phone, and they have my frequencies in my profile and programmed my new radio. it was sent USPS, and I received it in 2 days. Very nice people and very generous with raffle prizes. Trail Runs are %1000 better with VHF-UHF- Thank you!

All Foreign Parts Montclair- At this years Big Bear Bash I won a $50.00 credit for this store. I visited them, and they ordered a Wolfsburg West shift lock for my buggy. Jack is super nice, it's a clean store, and if they don't have a part on site, they can get it for you. Jack appreciates our club's business. This store is out of my way, but is now my go to place.-Thank you.

I highly recommend these sponsors!
Scott Schroder
Safari
manxvair

Re: Manx Club Sponsors

Post by manxvair »

Great acknowledgment of our club sponsors, It sure helps our dollars go further with their help.
Mike Dario
Mohave Valley, AZ
Manx Club #957
Manx Club President

Tow'd (Hers)
Manxvair (His)
Manxter Dual Sport #30 Baja Edition #2 (Ours)
Resorter #19-Fuscia(under construction)
principiab

Re: Manx Club Sponsors

Post by principiab »

Thank you for utilizing our sponsors for your purchases! It helps the membership, the individual and the sponsors! Appreciate the feedback!

Connie Breedlove, Member #1634
Vice President & Sponsor Coordinator