I made a subreddit!

General discussion area. A place to take a break and share your buggy world with others.
mtch

I made a subreddit!

Post by mtch »

I don't know how many of you use reddit, but i've always enjoyed the style behind it. It's the perfect combination of news-site and forum.

At any rate, I saw that there was no Meyers Manx subreddit so I made one!

If you have a reddit account, just click "subscribe"! If not, making an account is easy and needs no email address. Once enough people post on it, I think it would be a good fit for announcements, conversations, for sale ads, and general chit chat. It always felt more intuitive than the usual online forum format.

If any of the moderators are interested, I can make you a moderator as well. Just send me a private message with your reddit username, and i'll add you.

Have a good weekend, everybody!
hillmotorsports

Re: I made a subreddit!

Post by hillmotorsports »

I'm having trouble understanding why there is a need for yet another site to monitor for information.
I feel we the buggy community is well served by this forum and Facebook.
Rosemarie and Paul Hill
Morrisburg, Ontario
Canada
613 330 4862
Member #4502
Mike-Presley

Post by Mike-Presley »

I noticed the originator joined our group just a few minutes before telling us we need to move to another site
5150bossman

Post by 5150bossman »

Unfortunately, that is the nature of society (and the internet) today. Always looking for the latest, greatest thing without regard of what has come before. I find that this just serves to fracture any cohesiveness that we may have, loosing the message in the process. Then again, I am an old-fogey in internet terms (i.e. anyone over the age of 25...). :roll: