RBC/yuku problems

General discussion area. A place to take a break and share your buggy world with others.
Mike-Presley

RBC/yuku problems

Post by Mike-Presley »

Has anyone else had problems looking at the RBC web site on yuku? The past couple of days all I get is a blank screen.
5150bossman

Re: RBC/yuku problems

Post by 5150bossman »

I think Yuku is down at the moment. I can't assess any of my Yuku boards either. While several web based status sites say it's up, all their comments indicate that it has been unaccessable for 2-3 days.
5150bossman

Post by 5150bossman »

This is what I found from Yuku;

Announcing Scheduled Maintenance
First Scheduled Maintenance - Downtime for some profiles starting at 11:55 PM Pacific on Monday, November 28th. Profiles on the server under maintenance will experience white pages across the network. You will be able to visit forums while signed out. The maintenance is expected to last approximately one hour.

Second Scheduled Maintenance - Downtime Starting 10 PM Pacific on Wednesday, November 30th

During this maintenance window we will complete the transfer to new servers. We expect the window to be completed within 12 hours. If you cannot access your forum after 10 AM Pacific on December 1st, please submit a support ticket.

(Any delay beyond the 12 hour window will be due to delays in Domain Name System (DNS) updating across the internet.)

We appreciate your patience. Once the migration is completed, you can expect improved stability and server response time.

Thank you!

BTW, looks like its back up.
Mike-Presley

Post by Mike-Presley »

Thanks for the info, seems to be working again