2017 Retro Event Stagecoach Trails, CA

General discussion area. A place to take a break and share your buggy world with others.

2017 Retro Event Stagecoach Trails, CA

Post by 1856 »

Well I guess we need an enlightening, what is meant "This event will be "off the grid" livings! Stagecoach Trails has full hooks?
MnC
Last edited by 1856 on Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
principiab

Re: 2017 Retro Event Stagecoach Trails, CA

Post by principiab »

Yeah - I'm a little confused by that too. Stagecoach Trails does have full hook ups as I recall. Guess we'll have to wait for Winnie to give us more details.

Connie Breedlove
Member #1634
Manx Club Secretary
jhkinca

Post by jhkinca »

Not sure of the event details but when I called Stagecoach to make a reservation they said spaces were "fullhookup". I did mention being part of the ManxClub event.

Looking forward to our first official event.
John & Sonya Kieslich
vincent9993

Post by vincent9993 »

You are correct, it does have full hookups but we want our participants to know that there is no gas in proximity. Nearest gas, restaurants, hotels 16 miles up the mountain in Julian. Also Cellular coverage is very spotty. It's still a blast!
jhkinca

Post by jhkinca »

Sounds perfect; I will buy and extra gas can and enjoy a weekend without a cell phone.
vincent9993 wrote:You are correct, it does have full hookups but we want our participants to know that there is no gas in proximity. Nearest gas, restaurants, hotels 16 miles up the mountain in Julian. Also Cellular coverage is very spotty. It's still a blast!
John & Sonya Kieslich